Arden University undergraduate program in Germany currently open for a range of high-quality programs in areas such a;
- Marketing, and
- Healthcare management,
All of which are designed to nurture your potential and help you progress onto a thriving career. You’ll be taught by dedicated lecturers who have experience in their industries and can help you to become an asset to any company.
Arden University is a private, for-profit teaching university in the United Kingdom. It offers a variety of undergraduate and post-graduate programs with both blended and online distance learning delivery options. Its head office is in Coventry with study centers in Birmingham, Manchester, and London. Originally established as Resource Development International (RDI) in 1990, it was later bought by Capella Education and awarded university status by the British government in 2015.
Additionally, our Fast-Track Your Career promise has been developed to allow you to pursue your master’s degree with us – fully funded – once you have successfully completed your Arden University undergraduate degree course.
The best thing about studying with the Arden University of Berline so far has been the course flexibility, which is helping a lot of our students to concentrate on gaining industry experience alongside their studies. Once you graduated you can work in two different firms in Berlin due to the flexible timings of the course.
German Government Scholarships
University of Roehampton International Scholarships for Postgraduate
The University of Waterloo Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
BACHELOR’S IN GERMANY
You have the chance to start your career with an affordable, British undergraduate program at the Atden University of Berline today. There is a link below to apply for the Arden University of Berlin provided on the official website.
Course Offering by Arden University of Belin:
There are many programs you can choose from, below are the programs designed for international students to select.
- The BA (Hons) Business (CMI-accredited)
- BA (Hons) Business – Human Resource Management (CMI-accredited)
- BA (Hons) Business – Marketing (CMI-accredited)
- ↑ (Hons) Business – Tourism (CMI-accredited)
- ↑ (Hons) Healthcare Management (CMI-accredited)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (ACCA-accredited)
Arden University undergraduate program in Germany Requirements
- You must choose two (2) subjects at A-level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three (3) subjects at GCSE level or equivalent: or completion of a recognized access program or equivalent.
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element): or TOEFL iBT 60 – 78; or equivalent. We also accept a minimum score of 95 on the DuoLingo English language test. Alternatively, a letter to show that the medium of instruction was in English is accepted.
- Non-standard entry is also considered
ABOUT ARDEN BERLIN
Arden University has been delivering high-quality programs since 1990. Our commitment to your education is reinforced by the Quality Assurance Agency’s latest assessment of our standards, which commended the quality of learning opportunities provided to our students. Since opening our doors in 2018, Arden University Berlin has been providing career-focused degree courses to ambitious students from all over the world. With your success in mind, we deliver high-quality British degrees from our centrally located Berlin campus.
- GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED AND REGULATED BY QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENCY (QAA)
- OVER 26 YEARS OF DELIVERING EXCELLENT PROGRAMMES TO STUDENTS
- PROGRAMMES ACCREDITED BY A RANGE OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- STUDENT SATISFACTION RATING OF 4.2 OUT OF 5
STUDY IN GERMANY
There are countless reasons to study in Europe’s start-up capital including the high graduate employment rate (91%) and the high average starting salary of €45,000 for graduates. Berlin has also been rated as one of the top student study destinations by the Class of 2020.
Read also; Germany Student Visa Application Guide For International And African Students
Once you’ve graduated, you’ll be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit, allowing you to stay in Germany to find work. Graduates that successfully find employment and work full-time have the opportunity to earn back roughly 97% of their tuition fees.
- Times Higher Education
- A lot of Expat in Germany through Arden University of Belin
- An approximate figure based on working full-time on minimum wage (2020/2021) for 18 months
How to Apply
- Your Full name (First/Last)
- Country Code and Phone number
- Country of Residence
- Level of English
- Funding e.g Student loan.
- Tick the box if you want the Arden University to contact you about news and other opportunities.
- Now click the Submit button.
Click here to enroll in the Arden Unversityundergraduate program.
- Feb, Apr, Jun, Sep, Nov
- € 8,000 p/year
- Spring discount available
Application deadline: still on