Do you want to study and work permanently in Germany? This application is currently open to apply for the DAAD German Government scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic season.
Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D.
Scholarships in Germany by DAAD to Study in Top Universities of Germany. DAAD Scholarship is funded by the Government of Germany and it will cover all the expenses. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year.
We discovered that you can study in Germany without IELTS requirements. There are some popular German universities that enable you to gain admission without the IELTS in Germany or any other language tests.
All number of programs are like Masters/Mphil (34 programs), MBA (One year program), LLM (One program), and Ph.D. (two Ph.D. programs only).
Garman Scholarship Overview:
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdients German Academic (DAAD) promotes the training of specialists from developed and newly industrialized countries.
Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.
They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more
- education, and
- health for all.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
There is no Application Fee Required as well, as there are No Separate Applications are required for the Scholarship. DAAD is the most Largest German Support Organisation for the nation & international Students to Study in Germany.
Follow this article to see the full details about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 are given below.
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 will cover all the Expenses including other Expenses as well. The Benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship are given below.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Payments towards Health, Accident, and Personal Liability Insurance Cover
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Who can apply for the German Government scholarships?
Graduates with at least two years professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- China, PR
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Moldova, Republic of
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic (Syria)
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
What can be funded?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2022/23”.
Duration of the funding
12 to 42 months (dependent on study program)
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Available Fields of Study
Yearly, millions of international students coming from all over the world trust their education at German universities. Check the List of the Academic Fields are below:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Eligibility Criteria For German Government scholarships
- You must fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- You must have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- As the Candidates, you can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
What requirements must be met?
The Typical Scholarship Holder:
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic, or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered
- For study courses in German (scholarship includes a preparatory 6-month German language course in Germany): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore, a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a current certificate.
- Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any previous basic knowledge in the German language (at least B1 Level), even with the preceding six-month intensive course in Germany. Passing the language test is a formal prerequisite for matriculation at the respective German university.
- For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based)
- Note: Some courses may expect a different level. For detailed information see the relevant course description on the following pages.
Click here to visit the German Government scholarship official website
- Scholarships in Canada
- Women in Tech Scholarship
- Scholarships in Australia
- OUPeople scholarship
- University of Roehampton Scholarships