Atlantic International University Scholarship information, & where and how to apply.
All applications are submitted after been accepted to the University and prior to enrolling in courses. All applications to the below scholarships will be reviewed by the Scholarship Application Committees and applicants will be emailed the decision to their student email address.
Annual Trans-personal Psychology Scholarships
The Eiji Kaneko Memorial Scholarship
The Eiji Kaneko Memorial Scholarship was founded in 1995 by Joseph and Chiharu Frankoski in memory of their son Eiji. Approximately $1,000 is available through this fund every year.
The Peter Newman Scholarship Fund
Peter Newman was a longtime student of the Edgar Cayce readings and passionately believed that Atlantic University provides the best outlet for the information contained in those readings. To that end, he established the Peter Newman Scholarship fund through his estate when he passed away in 2011. Approximately $2,500 is available through this fund each year.
Hester Scholarship and Lecture Fund
The Hester Scholarship and Lecture Fund was founded in 2012 as a tribute to longtime Board Member and advocate for Atlantic University, Larry Hester. Approximately $3000 is available through this fund each year for students or to underwrite lectures from visiting scholars.
Apply for an Annual Trans-personal Psychology Scholarship
To qualify to receive an Atlantic University Annual Scholarship:
- Applicant must be on full admission to the Master of Arts in Trans-personal Psychology program with “unconditional” admission status.
- Applicant must have successfully completed a minimum of three courses (nine credits).
- The Applicant must complete the Atlantic University Scholarship Application, which includes an essay. Students applying for a scholarship should express their need for receipt of scholarship assistance to supplement tuition during extenuating circumstances. Students should also address plans for completing their degree.
- Applicant cannot have previously received an Atlantic University scholarship more than twice.
Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Application Committee. Scholarship recipients will be awarded half the tuition of one course, based on their tuition rate. At the end of this site, you will see application link to apply for this scholarship.
- Active Duty/Reserve
- Spouse/Dependent of Active Duty or Reserve
A Military Students can receive a scholarship in the form of a 20% reduction in tuition per academic credit ($216 reduction per academic course). Noncredit courses are reduced $150 each; after scholarship reduction, each noncredit course is $600. To receive this scholarship, the active duty or reserve service member, veteran, or spouse/dependent of active duty or reserve service member must complete an Atlantic University Military Scholarship application, submit an essay, and show proof of service by supplying the university with supporting documents.
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2021-2022
- Fully Funded Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2021
- American Visa lottery Sponsorship – When , Where & How To Apply For Study, work or Live Abroad
Each scholarship is reviewed annually. Review begins one year from the student’s first enrollment date and will continue each year until graduation or program completion. During this review, you may need to provide updated documents supporting your or your spouse’s/sponsor’s active duty or reserve status. Failure to report changes in military status can cause a revocation of scholarship.
To qualify to receive an Atlantic University Military scholarship:
- You must be in full admission “unconditional” status (as applicable) to the university prior to applying for a scholarship.
- Complete the Atlantic University Military Scholarship Application.
- Complete an application essay: The essay should be 500 words describing why you need this scholarship, how it will assist you in reaching your goals, and how you will use your education to help others.
- Supply the university with necessary supporting documents, for example:
- DD-214 (Discharge of Duties), must have Honorable or Other than Honorable discharge
- Letter from Commanding Officer
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- VA Letter Certifying Military Service
- Benefit Documentation (TA form, COE, VA form 1905)
- Email all supporting documents and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Application Committee and should be submitted to the university after being accepted to the university and prior to enrolling in courses.
NOTE: This scholarship cannot be in use with combination to Veterans benefits.
Nonprofit Employee Scholarship
This scholarship is available to any employee of a verifiable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Nonprofit employees can receive a scholarship in the form of a 20% reduction in tuition per academic credit ($216 reduction per academic course). Noncredit courses are reduce by $150 each; after scholarship reduction, each noncredit course is $600.
Check: Apply For ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
To receive this scholarship, the nonprofit employees must:
- Complete an Atlantic University Nonprofit Employees Scholarship application,
- Submit a 500-word essay: The essay should be 500 words describing why you need this scholarship, how it will assist you in reaching your goals, and how you will use your education to help others.
- Show proof of employment at a verifiable 501(c)(3) by supplying the university with supporting documents.
- Submit a letter from your employer/supervisor stating that you are employed by the nonprofit and are in good standing.
- Email all supporting documents to email@example.com
We have provided a list of databases that might be helpful in finding external scholarship opportunities that you can apply for. All you have to do is put your information into a profile, and the site does the work for you.
- College Answer
- College Board
- Find Tuition
- College Express
- Go College
- College Net
- Super College
- Careers & Colleges
- Affordable Colleges
You can also check out the following list of external scholarships. Atlantic University is not liable for the actions of the scholarship representatives or the validity of each scholarship. Please be aware of rules and possible scams of every scholarship.
- Scholarships for College
- Unusual Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarships
Qualifiers for Atlantic International University Scholarship
- Family heritage and/or ethnicity (family heritage scholarships and minority scholarships)
- Associations and affiliations with clubs, organizations, churches, businesses, and unions
- Your major (field of study)
- Religious affiliation (religious scholarships)
- Hobbies and interests (4-H, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Disabilities (Students with visual or hearing impairments, students with ADHD, etc.)
- Member of the Armed Forces, a dependent of a career military member, or a dependent of a disabled veteran
- Your favorite retail stores or brand names (i.e., Starbucks, Target)
Transpersonal Psychology Scholarship Application Form
These are things you need to know about the Transpersonal Psychology Scholarship Application form.
- First, Last name.
- University Email address
- Are you on full admission to the Master of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology program with “unconditional” admission status?
- Have you successfully completed a minimum of three courses (nine credits)?
- List the completed courses: List it out.
- Have you previously gain Atlantic University scholarship Award ?
- If yes, list the dates received:
- Tick the box that you have submitted an essay of no more than 500 words, explaining why I am applying for this scholarship. Be sure to clearly express your needs for obtaining the scholarship and plans for completing your degree. Email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then click the submit icon.
Atlantic International University Scholarship 2021 Application Deadlines
January Semester – December 4, 2021 – December 21, 2022
April Semester TBA TBA
July Semester TBA TBA
October Semester TBA TBA