TDTU Scholarships Policies are currently open for Online Applications for the academic Year 2021-2022 for all International Students. This scholarship is for full-time study at TDTU so follow the instruction to apply.
In the 2021-2022 academic years, TDTU offers 200 scholarships to international students of foreign nationalities.
1. Number of scholarships and budget coverage
- Undergraduate programs taught in the Vietnamese language
This program offers 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 1-year Vietnamese language course as a requirement and preparation that provides the students the language ability to study the next 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in Vietnamese language (Pharmacy majors is added 1 more year).
- Undergraduate programs taught in the English language
This program offers 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in the English language.
2. TDTU Scholarships Policies application entrance requirements
- Applicants have graduated senior high school or equivalence students in the period 2020-2021.
- Your final year senior high school GPA is 6.5 or above (scale 10.0). According to the applicant’s high school academic performance, the TDTU scholarship council, selects the ones with the strongest academic performances to offer the scholarships until they are no longer available.
- For the undergraduate programs taught in the English language, you must have a further IELTS 5.0 or above. An equivalent certificate of English language proficiency is acceptable including TOEFL iBT: 45, Cambridge Exams: PET/FCE 140, Cambridge BEC Pre. 140, BULATS 40, TOEIC (4 skills): Listening and Reading 550, Writing 120, Speaking 120. (The English language proficiency certificate must be valid within two years from the test date until 01 October 2021).
For international students who graduated in other countries or in international schools in Vietnam applying for the major Pharmacy, you need to meet further two requirements:
Your last year’s high school GPA is marked as “Good” or above.
The average Chemistry score of the final grade of senior high school or equivalence must be ≥ 7.0 (scale 10.0).
- For international students who graduated in Vietnam with the Vietnamese national high school program applying for the major Pharmacy, you need to meet further two requirements:
- Your last year’s high school GPA is marked as “Very Good” or above.
- The average Chemistry score of the final grade of senior high school or equivalence must be ≥ 8.0 (scale 10.0).
- International students who choose majors including Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, and Industrial Design are required to participate in the aptitude assessment test before entering the Bachelor’s programs.
3. Range of majors for scholarship application
- For the Undergraduate programs taught in the Vietnamese language, applicants choose 1 out of 39 majors. Scholarships for the major Vietnamese study – Vietnamese language are not available.
- For the Undergraduate programs taught in the English language, applicants choose 1 out of 12 majors from the Undergraduate Program taught in the English language.
4. TDTU Scholarships Policies Application Deadline
- September intake: 15th June 2021
- January intake: 15th October 2021
5. Scholarship result announcement date
- September intake: 01st August 2021
- January intake: 01st November 2021
- Click here to see How to apply
6. Scholarships terms – conditions – important notes
- Successful candidates are informed of their study eligibility and/or scholarship result via TDTU Admission Letter. Payment details are informed via TDTU Invoice/email.
- Scholarship policies, specific conditions for scholarship continuity, and other key notices of payments are referred to in the TDTU Admission Letter and/or the Invoice.
- The submitted TDTU application form and other documents for your enrollment are not returnable.
- Scholarships cover only tuition fees and/or dormitory fees. The scholarships cannot be converted to money or transferred to any other people. The scholarships are offered by means of full or partial reduction of the fees.
- Other costs are the responsibility of the applicants.
- The admission fee is non-refundable.
- These scholarship recipients are responsible for paying for a tuition fee of failed subjects. The scholarships are annually re-appraised up to your academic performance of the previous academic year.
- The scholarships remain valid within the on-schedule training program period of the corresponding course.
- TDTU Dormitory scholarship will permanently be terminated if you violate TDTU dorm regulation.
- Failing to obey our admission instructions and the requirements for documents and payments, your course and/or scholarships will be considered null and void.
7. Other information
- Visa policy
TDTU plays the role of a sponsor to apply for a visa for successful applicants. You are required to send the scans of their passport and other essential documents for the visa application and you will receive the visa at Vietnam Embassy/Vietnam Consulate General office in your home country or in another third country (if there is no Vietnam Embassy/Vietnam Consulate General in your country). This process takes around 1-2 weeks since the visa application is submitted to the authority in Vietnam. Any costs associated with the visa are the responsibility of the students.
Prospective students are arranged to accommodate in the TDTU dormitory inside the main campus on the arrival date. Cafeterias serving meals and drinks are available in the dormitory area.
Other fee and living expenses
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Make sure you have read the following checklists:
- Identify the program and the corresponding majors you really wish to study.
- Estimate if you are qualified enough to apply for scholarships (1) or study with your own self-fund (2), then decide your type of application.
- Check the minimum requirements for your scholarship application here
- Please check the minimum requirements for your non-scholarship application here
- Prepare the scanned files of necessary documents. Click here
APPLYING PROCESS FOR THE TDTU SCHOLARSHIPS POLICIES
Follow the steps below to apply…
- Go to link: [updating …]
- Fulfill the form in the English language and upload the scanned documents properly.
- Make sure you’ve re-check your form.
- Submit the application.
TDTU Admission Team will contact you then via email.
Note: The scans of the documents are used for our document reviewing process in order that we will be able to evaluate if you are eligible to have admission and the scholarship or not. Then, you will be informed to prepare hard copies of necessary documents to submit to us directly upon your enrollment arrival before the new semester starts.
Click the link below to find out about other scholarships in different universities:
In case you could not apply online via the scholarship then kindly report the problem to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships for Joint Programs with International Universities
In the academic year 2021-2022. TDTU offers 02 tuition fee scholarships of 100% in Phase 1 for international students applying to study the program. For more information about scholarship requirements and the admission requirements, please contact us via Hotline: 0935035270 or Email: email@example.com.
Also, visit the TON DUC THANG UNIVERSITY scholarship official website here