In this article, we are going to show you how to create a new icloud email sign up – access my icloud mail sign in. As for return user, you will learn how to check icloud email using Apple ID.
To set up icloud email, new users are to download the Apple app or visit www.apple.com and navigate to iCloud page to create icloud email address.
Nothing really new for old users, on your iPad, or iPod touch: If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings and tap Sign in to your [device]. Enter the Apple ID that you want to use with iCloud. Go back to Settings, scroll down, and tap iTunes & App Stores. Tap Apple ID: [your name] > Sign Out. Or visit www.iCloud.com and enter your Apple User ID and password and click the sign in button.
Register New iCloud Email Account
Note: Before starting the step, ensure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch runs the latest iOS version. If you are using an old device model, ensure your iOS version is later than iOS 6.
May be you are using Apple App to iCloud Email sign up – access my iCloud not really from www.icloud.com, you can follow these steps to set up icloud email account.
- Go to Settings on the App and tap on your Name at the top. As for an older iOS versions, kindly go to Settings ad click on iCloud.
- Now search for the iCloud toggle and make sure you turn it on.
- You can turn On of OFF all the apps that will use your iCloud.
Create an iCoud Account from Your PC
This procedure works perfectly on PC with Window 7 operating system or Window 8 and above.
- To set up iCloud account on iPad, iPod Touch or Mac, kindly Install iCloud for Window.
- Tap to Open iCloud Service you wish to use in the future and click Apply.
- When you activate iCloud Drive and Photos, iCloud for Windowa will create a new folders for the files in windows explorer.
Note: Wheneveer you save the new files in the iCloud folder, it will appear automatically on all your iDevices and Macs connected with the same iCloud account.
Was this Article Helpful?
- Create iCloud Account – iCloud Sign Up & New Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad
- Access To Your iCloud Sign In www.icloud.com
- How To Change iCloud Password or iCloud Password Reset
- How To Use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes
- Apple ID Login To Manage and use the Apple ID