How to Create an iCloud.com Email Address
Today, we are going to focus on how to create an iCloud.com Email Address using mobile or web application.
Many people created an Apple ID based their own unique email address and use it to logging into iCloud and other Apple services, you may have missed something where you can create a new separate iCloud.com email address.
If you decide to create a new @icloud.com email address for identifying with your Apple ID, is easier to do it.
If your Apple ID is associated with @icloud.com email address with it, then you won’t need to do this.
This steps is for those who use separate email address to login wit iCloud and Apple ID, may be like @Yahoo email address, @Gmmail or @Hotmail, but want to register a separate @icoud.com email address for whatever reason.
Could be for easier logins for web service for using private or personal email address.
Note: you will create iCloud.com email account (Address) properly not @mac.com email address or @me.com, which are no longer working.
In this article, we are going to show you how to register iCloud email account using your iPhone or iPad to create icloud account.
If you already have iCloud mail account before, then Click the link if you don’t know how to log in to my icloud email account
How to Create an @iCloud Email Address from iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the “Settings” on Apple App and Tap the “iCloud”.
- Navigate to “Mail” icon and tangle it ON position. The ON/OFF icon will be off if you do not have an iCloud email address.
- Enter the Email address to create Name@icloud.com.
- Choose “OK” and confirm it to make new icloud email address.
- Quickly go to Mail app to locate the new iCloud address setup and a confirmation email from Apple.
A Welcome message will appear for confirmation of icloud mail after iCloud email has been made.
- However, iOS will forward a popup message requesting to add your new email address to Face-time and iMessage on each Device, that Apple ID is registered.
- Choose “YES”.
If you are using same Apple ID on multiple device, as other users does, you have to create the address once and enable it on the others through the Apple mail settings.
Was this article helpful?
You can leave a comment here