No matter what browser you are using is easy to create professional streamyard broadcast – streamyard.com login live streams.
What you need to know about stream yard before you can live streaming your project, service, event, etc.
StreamYard is a live streaming studio in your web browser. Interview guests, share your screen, and much more. Stream directly to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
If you don’t have an account then you will need to sign up and access the account now.
If you have not installed StreamYard studio on your PC, and you don’t want to use the browse then click the download button to install StreamYard studio on your PC or mobile device.
Below this content, we will help those who don’t know how to create streamyard broadcast – streamyard.com login live stream account, learn how to access the www.streamyard.com login button, and also how to install stream yard on your PC or phone.
There is guest instruction for new users to use to create their streamyard or to join streamyard broadcast as a guest. Now what all you need is to follow this guide and you’ll be ready to project yourself to win.
Before the broadcast
Know what you need before you think of stream yard studio. Make sure you have the following:
- A laptop or desktop required with a webcam and mic. If your laptop camera is not bright or has low quality then purchase a webcam for the laptop or desktop.
- An updated (recent) version of Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and make sure you are connected to the internet or Wi-Fi.
- Have a strong internet connection. You know skype or Zoom need a very strong internet connection which makes it work well. Like we said, if possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of your using Wifi.
- Make sure you wear earbuds or headphones to prevent audio echoes.
If you don’t have a laptop or desktop, then you can join on your phone. But the experience is usually best on a laptop/desktop. On Android, we recommend the Chrome browser. On iOS, you must use Safari.
If you’re on iOS 14.2, we recommend updating your device before joining. iOS 14.2 has some issues with audio stuttering that’s why we ask you to update your iOS to the latest version.
Joining the broadcast
When the time comes, follow these steps to enter the broadcast studio:
- The host will provide you with a link before the show. You need to click the link and you’ll be taken to their broadcast studio, where you will be interacting with the host.
- Allow StreamYard to access your camera and mic.
- Make sure you have the correct camera and mic selected. guest entrance settings
- Enter a display name. Use your actual name or the name of your brand. Then enter the studio.
The host will be notified that you have joined. You won’t be part of the broadcast until the host decides to add you in. The page will update for you to know that you have been added to the broadcast. However, everyone will be able to see and hear you clearly when using a good mic. This is the time to explore yourself. Don’t forget, the host asked you to join because he/she wants to hear what you have to say.
Devices and equipment
With StreamYard, most of the work happens on our computers, not yours. Your 5-year-old laptop, Chromebook, or desktop will all work just fine! But, if you’re serious about streaming (and we hope you are!), we recommend investing in a high-quality mic and webcam. A pair of headphones is also a good idea – this will reduce the potential for echo if you are bringing on guests.
We are big fans of the following microphone and webcam:
- Yeti Microphone
- C920 Webcam
Chrome, Firefox, and Opera all work with StreamYard. Unfortunately, other browsers, like Safari, do not support our technology yet. We recommend Chrome for the best experience.
Streaming requires a lot of data, but your current ISP or 4G provider should work fine. We recommend that you hardwire (ethernet) to your router. WiFi will work, but not as well.
Troubleshooting mic issues
You may wonder why your mic doesn’t work. There are steps you need to follow to troubleshoot your mic issues. Below are steps to follow to work on your mic.
- We will like to ask you this question, to know what you’re using at the pace of the mic. Are you using the correct mic? Click the settings button to check.
- Are you using a headset or mic with a mute button? Make sure it’s not muted.
- Is another program using your mic (Skype, Zoom)? Quit those then refresh the page.
- Did you mute your mic in your computer settings?
- Restart your browser. If that doesn’t work, restart your device. This fixes most issues.
- Still not working? Shoot us a message. We’re happy to help!
Mac camera access
On Macs, your browser may lose access to your camera and mic. It happens to most people, so you need to solve it.
- On your Mac, click the Apple logo in the top left > System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Click Privacy
- Click Camera
- Check the box next to your browser mac camera access
- Tap to click the Microphone
- Check the box next to your browser
Connect a Facebook page
To connect a page, first make sure you have either the “Admin” or “Editor” role for that page. Only page admins and editors can stream to a Facebook page. Not sure what your role is?
What if your page is not listed?
There are a few reasons why your Facebook page may not show up on StreamYard.
You’re not an admin or editor
You must be an admin or editor of a page to connect it to StreamYard.
You’re logged into the wrong Facebook profile
On facebook.com, you must be logged into the profile that is an admin or editor of the page you’re trying to connect.
You haven’t granted permissions for the specific page
When first connecting to Facebook, StreamYard asks for a number of permissions. You may have clicked “Choose what you allow”, which lets you choose which pages StreamYard can access. If you turn off any pages, StreamYard won’t have access to them or any new pages you join AFTER connecting to StreamYard. In this case, you’ll need to reauthorize Facebook.
Connect a Facebook group
To connect a group, you must be an admin of that group. Facebook also requires that you add StreamYard as an app to your Facebook group.
How to connect a group
- Go to www.facebook.com login or open the Facebook App.
- Log into Facebook with the account that is an admin of the group you want to connect.
- Now go to your StreamYard dashboard.
- Under Facebook, click “Group”.
- Choose the group you’d like to connect with.
- Click “Add StreamYard to My Facebook Group”.
- On Facebook, click “Add” on the modal.
- Go back to your StreamYard tab. The page should update and your group will be connected.
What if your group is not listed?
There are a few reasons why your Facebook group may not show up on StreamYard.
You’re not an admin
Your profile must be an admin of a group to connect it to StreamYard. If your group is owned by a page, you’ll want to make sure your profile is also an admin.
You’re logged in to the wrong Facebook profile
On facebook.com, you must be logged in to the profile that is an admin of the group you’re trying to connect.
You haven’t granted permissions for the specific group
When first connecting to Facebook, StreamYard asks for a number of permissions. You may have clicked “Choose what you allow”, which lets you choose which groups StreamYard can access. If you turn off any groups, StreamYard won’t have access to them or any new groups you join AFTER connecting to StreamYard. In this case, you’ll need to reauthorize Facebook.
How to make your profile an admin
Facebook now allows you to create groups from pages. If your group is owned by a page, you’ll need to make sure your personal profile is also an admin. Follow these steps to make your profile an admin.
- Navigate to your group on Facebook. To find it, you may need to start on the Facebook page that created the group and click on the “Groups” button.
- On your group, click “Members”.
- Find your profile, click the three-dot icon, and click “Make Admin”.
- Go back to StreamYard and try connecting the group again.
StreamYard Broadcast – Streamyard.com login
Log in to your account
Please make sure you enter the email you signed up with and we’ll send you a login code to access the streamyard broadcast – streamyard.com login page.
- Enter your email address and click get login code.
- Enter the code and provide your password.
- Click the login button to access your account.
That’s all you need to know about Stream yard.