How To Use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes
We advice you to use the same Apple ID for all the Apple service on your device also including the use of the iTunes and App store and iCloud mail.
Using multiple Apple ID can make you look stupid at time and cause issues with accessing purchased content or using same services.
However, if you have different Apple IDs and you wish to use it with iCloud and the iTunes & App store then you need to follow the step guide below.
- 1 On your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- 2 On Mac
- 3 Read Also:
- 4 Microsoft office 365 home Login Problem
- 5 Walmart (Money) Credit Card Login Page Full Site
- 6 How Can I Access My ATT Wireless Login – ATT Wireless Account
- 7 How To Change iCloud Password – iCloud Password Reset
- 8 Crashplan login – crashplan pro login | Code42 Crashplan
- 9 More from Tinedvibe.com
On your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- If you are using the iOS 10.3 or later, kindly go to Settings and click Sign in to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Enter your Apple ID that you want to use with the iCloud. Return to Settings, scroll down and click the iTunes & App store.
Click the Apple ID (your name) Sign out and then sign in with the Apple ID you wish to use with iTunes.
- Are you using iOS 10.2 or earlier just Go to Settings, tap iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID you want to use with iCloud. Return back to the Settings, Tap iTunes & App store and sign in with your Apple ID that you wish to use with iTunes.
Go to System preferences, Tap iCloud and sign in with the Apple ID you wish to use with iCloud.
Go to iTunes, click Account and Sign in.
Enter your Apple ID that you wish to use with iTunes.
On the Apples.com support you will learn how to restore Apple ID for your device from a backup using multiple Apple IDs.
Was this article Helpful?