Apply For Sussex Egypt Scholarships in the UK, 2022
We have a piece of good news for those who are seeking scholarships to study in the United Kingdom who can now apply for Sussex Egypt scholarships in the UK 2022 season.
Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. So for helping students, the University of Sussex Business School is offering the Egypt Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship is for applicants who are a national of Bangladesh, are classed as ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes, and have been accepted to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
You need to check if you can apply for the Sussex Egypt scholarships to study in the UK.
Check who is eligible and who isn’t eligible to apply.
Who is Eligible?
There are things you need to know whether you are eligible for this scholarship or not.
- be a national of Bangladesh
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex in September 2021 or January 2022
Students with an offer to study at the University of Sussex Business School will be able to combine this award with the Business School International Masters Award (2021).
Students with an offer to study in the School of Engineering & Informatics will be able to combine this award with the Engineering & Informatics International Masters Award (2021).
Who isn’t eligible
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social work if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
How to Apply
Read and follow the steps to apply for Sussex Egypt scholarships in the UK, 2022.
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Master’s course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf. You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
You must declare your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before you register for your Masters’s degree. For students starting their course in September 2021, please register for the scholarship before the end of September. For students starting their course in January 2022, please register for the scholarship before the end of January.
Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application when it is produced. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type of award:||Tuition fee reduction|
|The number of scholarships available:||Unlimited|
|Deadline:||31 January 2022 0:00 (GMT)|
Few things you need to know when you apply for the Unversity of Sussex scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: University of Sussex Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Where can I apply?
The University of Sussex scholarship official website. You can apply through this university official website at the University of Sussex official portal