How to Sign Up to Outlook Email Outlook.com
We are going to show you how to register Outlook email account if you are the first-timer.
Accessing Outlook.com is easy to set up an account without anybody’s help.
With simple steps, we’ll explain how to set up your account.
All you need to do is to follow the steps below to create Outlook email account free.
Outlook.com Sign Up is a free email provider that helps users to create an account to keep you connected to friends across the world.
No matter the device you use, you will keep in touch with people who are in the U.S or far away.
To create an outlook account you have to download Outlook mobile app or visit outlook.com and click the outlook mail sign in icon.
Follow the steps below to register Outlook account.
- Sign in to Outlook.com to Register Outlook.com Email Account
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page new official page and select Create Account.
- Enter to Create Outlook new email @Outlook.com
- Enter the Password you would like to use with your account any time you want to access your account.
- Tick the box if you will like Outlook information, tips and offers about Microsoft products and services.
- Enter your First and Last Name
- Now choose your Country/Region and Birthdate for Outlook to set up your account.
- Click the Next button to create an account by typing the Character you see on the screen. e.g XYYQMKV and tap next.
- Your account will be created while the page is loading to the Outlook Mail Inbox.
Now you can compose a new message and send an email across the world.
Was this article helpful?