Are you are looking for a way to access MSN email login www.msn.com UK all together to create MSN email account for friends.
We are here to help you out if you find it difficult doing it by yourself.
Many people are searching for MSN Hotmail login from the web.
Yes once you register for MSN, Hotmail, Live.com and Outlook account, you will be able to sign in any of the Microsoft accounts to manage your account.
No need to create a new account under MSN mail again.
To access the MSN email sign in, you will be redirecting to live.com mail login page where you will provide MSN email login username and password. New users are expected to create a new MSN email account from www.live.com.
About MSN Mail
MSN is the most popular web portal and related collection of internet service and application for PC (Desktop) windows and mobile devices designed by MSN.
However, MSN was launched on August 24, 1995, by Microsoft the same release date as Windows 95.
The MSN UK portal enables users to listen to the latest music, videos, MSN news, MSN UK, MSN India, MSN France, MSN sports, MSN homepage and know more about the MSN money, office, Skype and more.
MSN Email login | MSN Email Account | www.msn.com UK
Without taking much of your time, we’ll show you how to get full access to MSN email login portal www.msn.com UK.
You can access MSN email sign in through MSN app or Microsoft app when you download and install MSN app to your devices.
- Go to www.login.live.com or Open MSN mobile app.
- Click on the MSN Email Login and provide your login details.
- Enter your MSN email address (Microsoft), Phone number or your Skype username.
- Click Next to proceed
- Provide your MSN email sign in password
- Tap the Sign in button to manage your account.
Follow these steps to Create MSN Email Account
- To create MSN email account, you need to download MSN app or visit www.live.com and provide your personal information.
- Enter email address e.g Myname@outlook.com or Myname@hotmail.com.
- You can use a phone number instead or create a new email address.
- Click Next
- Create a new password
- Tick the box for Microsoft offer and products and services.
- Click Next to complete your account.
- Select your country, postcode, verification code, mobile number and date of birth.
- Agree to Microsoft terms and condition
- Click the SIGN UP button to get your new email account.
Was this article Helpful?
Don’t forget to leave you comment here.