What i want you to learn today is how to use Apple Pay to pay for transit on any of the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
In case you have no idea on how you can use Apple pay to ride transit.
There are two methods you can apply to ride transit with Apple pay.
- With Express Transit Mode Enabled.
- Without Express Transit mode enabled
Click here to learn how to use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes account
- 1 Where you can use Apple Pay for transit with Express Transit mode
- 2 Most Read Articles:
- 3 www.creditonebank.com Sign In – Credit One Bank Official Site Review
- 4 Apple ID Login – Manage and use your Apple ID
- 5 Walmart (Money) Credit Card Login Page Full Site
- 6 Where you can Use The Apple Pay for transit without Express Transit mode
- 7 Read Also Top Best Apple Insurance – Apple iphone Insurance
- 8 More from Tinedvibe.com
Where you can use Apple Pay for transit with Express Transit mode
No matter the countries or region, you can use Express transit mode to pay for ride with Apple pay.
This has to do with your transit agency which you might be able to set up a credit card in Wallet for Express Transit mode. The Express Transit mode with a payment card in Wallet will be better to use.
Most Read Articles:
- Beijing: Beijing Transit cards
- Shanghai: Shanghai Transit cards
- All forms of transit that accept Suica
- Portland: TriMet accepts payment cards in Wallet
Where you can Use The Apple Pay for transit without Express Transit mode
If you aren’t using Express Transit mode, now authenticate your ride purchase at the transit terminal or gate with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
There are many additional countries and regions customers can buy for transit with payment credit card in Wallet on their iPhone and Apple Watch if you are not using Express Transit mode.
- Vancouver: TransLink
- All forms of public transit that accept
- MasterCard credit and debit cards.
- Guangzhou: UnionPay (CUP) credit cards
- Hangzhou: UnionPay (CUP) credit and debit cards
- London: Transport for London (TfL)
- Moscow: Moscow Metro
- Saint Petersburg
- Chicago: Ventra system
- Portland: TriMet
Was this article Helpful?