Do you desire to begin your career as a trainee at Audi and get exposure to the whole company? Audi Global Graduate Program 2022 will give you exposure to the collaboration between the VW Group brands, and also open you to international experience.
Do you desire to profit from an excellent interdisciplinary link, a multifaceted competent development, and a comprehensive mentoring concept from members of the management? If your answer to these questions is yes, then the Audi Global Graduate Program is just meant for you!
More on scholarships:
- MTN Scholarships 2021
- Scholarship in Atlantic International University
- Microsoft Research Ph.D. Fellowship for Canada & United States
- Poland scholarships for international students
- Study at a University in France
Audi Global Graduate Program 2022 is the best start for your career growth at Audi. Asides from getting a deep understanding of the company, you will also profit from a superb network and a diverse curriculum. In the course of this program, you will be mentored personally and technically. From the beginning, you will get a limitless employment contract.
About Audi Global
The AUDI AG stands for sporty automobiles, which are of high quality with progressive design. The Audi Group is among the world’s topmost producers of premium cars. To play a crucial role in shaping the transformation as we head into a new era of mobility, the Organization is implementing its strategy stage by stage. Audi AG is a German automobile company that designs, produces, engineers, markets, and distributes luxury vehicles.
Aim and Benefits
Beneficiaries of the Audi Global Graduate Program will be offered the benefits below:
- Graduation Week and Onboarding: This will start with a week full of important information about Audi, the company’s infrastructures, strategies, and personal organization. Followed by ending your program with reflecting and team-building with other trainees.
- Outside the box: Get some practical experience via modules on the production line, the canteens, and the vehicle delivery.
- Opportunities for Networking: Consistent tête-à-têtes with members of the Committee of Management, top management, or Alumni which will give you the opportunity to get to know their opinion of the company.
- Trainee Day: The monthly trainee day is for you to attend lectures and workshops, and to deliberate ideas with other partakers in several exciting areas of the company.
- Working Groups: You will work in separate working groups on topics outside your areas of expertise such as in creating the trainee newsletter, consulting other departments, or organizing networking events and corporate social responsibility projects.
- Agile and digital week: Get yourself competent in digital and agile capabilities.
What is important to us:
We are looking for young professionals who are open-minded and curious, who optimistically face changes, and who want to work in an international, diverse team. Employees who unlock their full potential within their team. Who set high standards for themselves to make things better and demonstrate a willingness to fill Vorsprung with life, every day again. Who wants to take responsibility for their work, for Audi, for society, and for the future.
- It is preferable to be university graduates with a master’s degree holding above-average academic performance.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience during your academic program through internships or a semester overseas.
- Applied experience of not lesser than six months through relevant internships.
- Smooth English (and knowledge of other languages if English is your native language, preferably German).
- Relevant extra-curricular obligation.
- A desire for future mobility solutions.
- Bring in your universal approach in an advanced and digital work environment.
- Living integrity is a top precedence to you.
- Open-minded personality and inclination to change perspective, acclimatize to a new environment and dare to change.
Application Deadline: not stated
Start of the program
The program starts twice a year in April and October.
Are you looking forward to being part of the new Audi Global Graduate Program? The next starting date is April 2022. The application phase is expected to start in November.
To know more about the 2022 Audi Global Graduate Program, kindly visit the Audi Global official website here>>>
Was this article helpful?