Apple iTunes login offer app to access your iTunes store, Apple Books, App store, iCloud and other service such as downloading of new application on iTunes (apple store).
To access iTunes web, you have to visit Apple.com website and click the iTunes store to gain access to iTunes Apple Music catalog, download albums, tracks, episodes of your favorite TV shows, hit movies and all the entertainment iTunes has to offer on your Mac and PC.
You need to sign in iTunes on your computer or iTunes app using iOS 8.3 device with an Apple ID before you can purchase or download any items from iTunes store.
Follow the steps below to access the program’s sign in option on your iOS device or iTunes and app store section of the settings menu to login iTunes account.
There is no special website for iTunes login.
Apple iTunes Login
- Go to iTunes on your Computer and tap the “SIGN IN” button at the top menu bar to open the iTunes store sign in dialog box.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password at the sign in box.
- Click the Apple Sign in button to log in to your iTunes account.
- Please confirm that you’ve signed in to your account.
- Click your name on the top bar to show iTunes account drop-down menu which has options to manage your iTunes account.
If you are using iTunes on iOS device and you want to sign in to Apple iTunes account then follow the steps below.
Apple iTunes Sign In Account App Steps to login.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Now choose iTunes and App Stores from the option listed to open your iTunes and App stores settings.
- Enter your Apple ID and provide your correct password and tap the Apple Sign In to log in to iTunes account.
- Make sure you confirm that you have linked up your iTunes account to the iTunes app, now your Apple ID is showed on the top of the screen.
- Make sure you Logout iTunes account, once you are through accessing your Apple iTunes account.
Was this Article Helpful?
If you find it difficult to access iTunes store login, quickly drop your comment by using the comment section.