In this article, we are going to show you simple method to access Samsung cloud sign in account through Samsung mobile app or PC.
- 1 Manage Samsung Cloud Backup Usage
- 2 Samsung Storage Options:
- 3 Three Samsung Cloud Subscription Plans:
- 4 Samsung Cloud Sign In
- 5 Was this article helpful?
- 6 Related Articles:
- 7 Verizon Wireless Business Account Login
- 8 How to Set Up Samsung Cloud Login
- 9 Access Samsung Account Login
- 10 Access www.iCloud.com Login | iCloud Backup
- 11 CRM Software & Cloud Computing Solutions
- 12 More from Tinedvibe.com
Manage Samsung Cloud Backup Usage
Do you really think the Samsung storage you are using is better? then you can check it on your phone
What you need to do is to go to Settings, search for the touch Samsung Cloud and tap the Touch Cloud Usage to see a breakdown of your Samsung usage.
You will also see your Cloud usage by accessing the Samsung Cloud on the web.
A notification message will be sent to you by clicking the Samsung storage limit.
Samsung Storage Options:
Samsung offers 15GB free storage that will save many different files, such as Photos, videos, songs, document and more on Samsung Cloud.
You can expand anytime you need to premium storage with a subscription plan.
Three Samsung Cloud Subscription Plans:
- 15GB free offered by Samsung users only via Phone or Tablet.
- 50GB: $0.99 per month; users are to upgrade it to get more storage space on their account.
- 200GB: $2.99 per month; this is the biggest Samsung storage plan that gives you enough room for all your stuff.
Please note: Unlimited Samsung storage (Cloud) is provided for a preloaded apps by Samsung such as Calendar and Contacts.
Samsung Cloud Sign In
To access Samsung cloud, you need to download Samsung cloud app and launch it on your device to back up your data and other items.
Visit Samsung Cloud website and follow the steps to sign in to Samsung cloud account free.
- Go to www.samsung.com or www.samsung.cloud.com
- Click on the Account icon> Sign In /Create Account.
- Enter your Email address and also your Password.
- Click the Samsung “SIGN IN” to access your account.
Note: if you don’t have an account yet then you need to create Samsung Cloud account by following the same portal to provide a personal info about yourself.