Login.microsoftonline.com | Outlook 365 Login, Sign Up
Previously, i showed my reader how to access Microsoft login and manage your account but today learn to login.microsoftonline.com site.
This content may be shot but we are going to based on outlook 365 registration and outlook 365 login.
No matter the keyword you use, ones you go to login.microsoftonline.com you will be able to create Microsoft online account and login to your account.
With the Microsoft 365 office, you can manage Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One-note, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Yammer.
The Office 365 subscription allow customers to download the latest office app in Android, iPhone and desktop and Office 365 online versions and keep to updates when notified.
OneDrive cloud, makes your work to be safe and ready to your anywhere and when you share or collaborate.
If you don’t have Office 365 account, kindly register Microsoft Office 365 account by following the steps guide below.
Sign Up Outlook 365
- To create office 365 account, you need to download office 365 app or visit www.microsoftonline.com and provide your personal information.
- Enter email address e.g Myname@outlook.com or Myname@hotmail.com.
- You can use a phone number instead or create a new email address.
- Click Next
- Create a new password
- Tick the box for Microsoft offer and products and services.
- Click Next to complete your account.
- Select your country, postcode, verification code, mobile number and date of birth.
- Agree to Microsoft terms and condition
- Click the SIGN UP button to get your new email account.
Login.microsoftonline.com | Outlook 365 Login
Here are steps on how to login outlook 365 account. Apply these steps on www.login.microsoftonline.com official portal.
- Go to www.login.live.com
- Enter your Email address, Phone number or Skype username
- Click next to provide more account details.
- Enter your Password
- Click the Office 365 Sign In icon to access your account.
Was this article Helpful?
Don’t forget to leave you comment below by using the comment box.