Access JCPenney Credit Card Login — Online Credit Center | Review
For those who find it difficult to access the JCPenney credit card login account.
Note that the JCPenney website is under upgrade and you will not be able to sign in to your account at the moment.
However, we advise you to kindly visit the JCPenny credit card mobile portal.
We will also provide a link on where to manage your JCPenny credit card from PC/Desktop and other devices.
Click here to update your bookmark/favorites https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=jcpenney&accountType=plcc.
The www.jcpcreditcard.com surface is so easy to access and login to access free online account management.
These are your areas of control from JCPenny’s new website.
- Make or Schedule payments.
- View your account information anytime.
- Set up alerts and more.
- Purchase subject to credit approval.
- See your JCPenny rewards program terms for details.
- Earn 2X Faster Rewards when you use JCPenny credit card.
For help and technical support, kindly call the number on your screen 1-800-527-4403
Back to JCPenney credit card login tips.
If you are a new user and you wish to register for the JCPenney credit card online account then click the link below to create an account.
JCPenny online mobile login
This section works better on mobile, so if you are using a low mobile version then follow the link to log into JCPenney Credit Card online.
- Go to www.mycreditcard.mobi and click the login button.
- Enter your User ID (Case-sensitive, which may differ from your JCP.COM user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click the red button “Secure Login” and access your account.
If you can’t still access your account with this simple step then you may forget your User ID/Password so click to Find User ID or reset JCP password.
JCPenney Credit Card For PC
This step is for those that use a Computer or a high version of the device.
- Go to https://www.jcpcreditcard.com and click the Login button.
- Enter your User ID that required to field.
- Provide your JCP password
- Click the Red Secure Login button.
- If you forget JCPenny credit card sign in details then click the FIND USER ID or Reset Password to reset your account.
New User? Click the JCPenny credit Card REGISTER red button and complete the registration form.
Was this article helpful?