This is what you need to do in other tosign into ProtonMail account, We are going to help you to access ProtonMail Login – ProtonMail Sign Up. For new users follow the step and guide to sign up ProtonMail account.
But first of all, you need to know what Proton email is all about before you can complete ProtonMail registration form or login to your ProtonMail account.
ProtonMail is one of the popular email provider in Switzerland and rank as top ten email providers in the world.
ProtonMail is an end to end encrypted email provider/service established in 2014 at the CERN research facility and was created by Andy Yen and owned by Proton Technologies AG, Geneva, Switzerland. Since ProtonMail was founded they have hit over 10 million users all over the world.
However, these steps will guide you to access ProtonMail Login – sign up protonMail free email account.
No personal information needed to create ProtonMail secure email account.
With the default, your IP logs will not be keep that can linked to your anonymous email account. Your privacy matters a lot.
Easy to Use
You can use the ProtonMail on any device without software install. ProtonMail secure email account is highly compatible with otheremail providers.
Users can sent and receive emails from other email services.
Follow the steps below to login to Protonmail account.
- Go to www.mail.protonmail.com/login or click the login button.
- Enter your Username and password
- Click the Login button to access your account.
- If you don’t have an account then click CREATE ACCOUNT or follow the steps below.
Create New ProtonMail Sign Up
New to Protonmail? click the Create Account to set up proton mail account and become a member.
ProtonMail is a free email service rendered for all every body to use but can upgrade to a better package such as Protonmail Pluse, Visionary and Protonmail professional.
- Go to proton mail portal or launch Protonmail app and click CREATE ACCOUNT, now click the SIGN UP after LOG IN at the top bar.
- Select Proton Mail free Plan.
- Create a username and domain that will be your new ProtonMail email address.
- Choose your new password and confirm your password.
- Enter your Recovery Email but this is Optional.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT button to agree to abide by the rules and regulations (terms and conditions).
NOTE: If you have already have ProtonMail account, you have to log into your account.