All About GTB transfer Code – GTbank Code How It’s Work
All you need to know about Gtb transfer code – gtbank code and how it’s work for others.
Guaranty Trust Bank has launched one of the best *737* gtbank mobile banking transfer service that gives GTB customers a third party transfers platform for both Gtabnk and other banks account holders in Nigeria over mobile device.
With Gtbank *737* code, you don’t need to use the mobile transfer app to transfer money to other bank account.
*737* Gtbank code will enable you to use your mobile phone without an internet to transfer money to other banks.
The 737 gtbank transfer service has made it easy to customers to transfer money instantly from their mobile phone.
No matter how big or small your phone is e.g Nokia 3310 and other non internet mobile phone, it help to use the GTB customers send instant money transfers directly.
However, i will tell you what the gtbank 737 cashout all about and how to transfer money from Gtbank to other banks or GTbank to Gtbank.
GTB transfer Code – GTbank Code How It’s Work
GTBank Transfer to GT Accounts
This step work only Gtbank to GTbank alone.
Kindly follow the steps to transfer money to other Gtank account.
- Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*1*20,000*1234567890# from the number you used to registered your Gtbank Account.
- Enter your last 4 digit of GTank MasterCard Pin to authenticate the transaction.
- You have to wait until the transaction is completed.
How to Transfer Money from GTbank to other Banks
to transfer money to other banks, follow the step below.
- Simply dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No#
- Select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN)
- Enter the last four digits of your GTBank MasterCard.
- Ensure that the transaction to be completed.
- You will receive debit alert once the transfer is successful.
Make sure you confirm the account name of recipient before type in your last 4 digit of your debit card.
Verify the account name to avoid sending money to a wrong account.
GTbank will charge you for sending money from Gtbank to other Bank account.
Was this article helpful? Is it work for you?
Don’t forget to leave your comment below.