For those who want to apply and work at Google, the office is advised to apply for the Google part-time student position software engineering intern 2023.
The part-time student position software engineering intern applications for this role will open on Sep 19, 2022.
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Tel Aviv, Israel; Haifa, Israel.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Experience in coding with one of the following programming languages: C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Internship or experience working with (e.g., research assistant, teaching assistant, personal projects, etc.) programming in either: C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Ability to work part-time (minimum 2 days a week) alongside your studies for a minimum of 26 weeks.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job
On this team, you will work on specific projects critical to Google’s needs. You will design, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions as you, and our fast-paced business evolves during your internship.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in the specific country for this role for the duration of the internship program.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to projects using natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Utilize exposure to large-scale production software troubleshooting.
- Help maintain mission-critical services.
Google is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Also, Read: Apply for Cleaning Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees, or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Google Career Site Accommodations for Applicants
Thanks for reaching out to Google’s Candidate Accommodations team. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please fill out the form below and we will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist. Apply for a student visa In the US, Canada, UK, and France – When to apply
Otherwise, all job openings, role information/qualifications, and applications can be found on our career website. We’ve also listed a few resources that may be helpful below.
Google’s career website: https://careers.google.com/
Learn more about our application process and how we hire: https://careers.google.com/how-we-hire/
Internships and roles for University students: https://careers.google.com/students/
Programs for students K-12: https://edu.google.com/computer-science/?modal_active=none
Give feedback on a Google product: https://www.google.com/tools/feedback/intl/en/
Google Lime Scholarship for Disabled Students
Generation Google Scholarships (North America)
Google Offers 100,000 Scholarships
Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program for young African Graduates (Paid Internship)