Google Offers 100,000 Scholarships – Here’s How To Get One – Apply Now
Google Scholarships online certificates want you to be part of the ongoing 100,000 scholarships program, learn how to apply for Google 100,000 scholarships here and get one.
There are a lot you need to know about the 2021 – 2022 Google 100,000 scholarships.
Google is offering 100,000 scholarships to people to benefit so you can earn an online certificate in these three areas:
- Data analytics;
- Project management; and
- User experience (UX) design
There are ways you can apply: Google will treat these online Google Career Certificates as the equivalent of a 4 year degree. sure, the equivalent of a 4 Google Career Certificates
There are three new Google Career Certificates that you can earn: year degree if you apply for a related role at Google.
Below are what you need to know about the Google Career Certificates that will enable you to earn.
- Data Analytics
Google stated that data analysts can earn $66,000 a year (median) and analyze data and make data-driven recommendations to inform essential business decisions. The certificate provides the tools for “navigating the data lifecycle using tools and platforms to process, analyze, visualize and gain insights from data.”
- Project Management
Google says that project managers can earn $93,000 a year (median) and help plan and oversee projects efficiently. Google says this online certificate focuses on “the foundations of traditional project management, while also offering insight into agile project management.”
- User Experience (UX) Design
According to Google, a UX designer can earn $75,000 a year (median) and help create a simpler, more accessible and more enjoyable experience for users. Google says this online certificate provides “the foundations of UX design and research, building low-fidelity designs and wireframes, creating high-fidelity prototypes and testing.”
These three new programs follow the Google IT Certificate, which Google launched in 2018.
How to get Google professional-level training
- No experience necessary
- Learn job-ready skills, even with no relevant experience.
- in-demand job openings across certificate fields
Learn at your own pace
- Complete the online program on your own terms.
Under 10 hours
- of flexible study per week
Stand out to employers
- Make your resume competitive with a credential from Google.
- of completers report a positive career impact in six months
A path to in-demand jobs
- Connect with top employers who are currently hiring.
- median salary for entry-level roles across certificate fields
How To Apply For the 2021 – 2022 Google Scholarships online certificates
Here are guidelines for applicants to apply for the 2021 – 2022 Google Scholarships.
- These online certificates are developed solely by Google and take approximately three to six months to complete. There are no prior educational or previous work experience requirements. The courses are hosted through Coursera, which is an online platform. While Coursera charges a monthly fee, Google ensure that they will provide 100,000 need-based scholarships to cover the costs. Applicant are to sign up through Coursera to complete an online certificate.
- Kent Walker, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs at Google, Google is also “providing $10 million in Google.org grants to the YWCA, NPower and JFF to help workforce boards and nonprofits improve their job training programs and increase access to digital skills for women, veterans and underserved Americans.” Since 2017, Google.org has provided over $200 million in grants to nonprofits working to promote economic opportunity.
- These scholarships and online certificates come at a time when more than 40 million Americans have applied for unemployment benefits in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. The next stimulus package, which may be finalized by August 7, may focus on jobs and the economy.
Get on the fast track to in-demand jobs in technology, retail, finance, energy, and more.
- Complete a Google Career Certificate online, at your own pace and time.
- Access career resources like coaching sessions, mock interviews, and a resume builder tool.
- Get your foot in the door with top employers, through the Google hiring consortium.
What you need to know before applying for Google online Certificate program
- What background knowledge is necessary?
There is no background knowledge necessary, whether you’re new to the field or had some explosure, a Google career Certificate stands as a right program for you to apply.
- Are the certificates really 100% online?
The certificates are completely online, Applicants don’t need to go to the classroom in person to receive lectures. You are to access your instructional videos, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
- How can I receive information about scholarships?
If you want to apply for Google Scholarship then kindly sign up for email updates at the bottom of the Google scholarship page to receive information about need-based scholarships that cover the monthly cost of Coursera.
- What resources are available to help with my job search?
Free resources are available to completers including;
- interview tips,
- mock interviews,
- and resume building workshops,
- career coaching sessions and more.
- How to Study in Canada Even After Having over 5 Years Gap After Studies
- Atlantic International University Scholarship
- Australian Visa Application Form – Where & How To Applyd
- KAUST Al-Khwarizmi Doctoral Fellowships in Saudi Arabia
- Michael Giannulis Scholarship in the US,
- Fully Funded Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship
Types of Opportunity: Scholarship and Fellowships
Open to: All Nationalities
Google Scholarship official website to apply here