Scholarship to study abroad is everyone’s dream or studying in a standards country that has a high educational sector and result-oriented.
Unfortunately, due to the high cost of studies as compared to their home countries, the dream remains unrealistic. But do not worry when you have a fantastic opportunity in the form of a fully-funded scholarship. The scholarships are of various kinds ranging from merit-based scholarships to need-based scholarships and research scholarships etc. Multiple global organizations, governments as well as educational institutions often arrange these scholarships for national or international students.
Fully-funded scholarships are the opportunities – as elaborated by the name – which cover almost all the study expenses for example tuition fees, food and accommodation charges, travel expenses, and research and projects expenses, etc. However, these international scholarships are very rare and competitive due to their nature. Most of the students actually do not know the right way to apply for a fully paid scholarship. Resultantly, they get no benefits from such splendid opportunities. This article is all about explaining the ways about how to get a paid scholarship. In addition, all the do’s and don’ts are discussed in the following paragraphs.
The first and foremost difficulty that students mostly face is that they remain unaware of the announcement of the full scholarships. They either do not get to know about the fully-funded opportunity or they get to know about them after the closing date or the deadline. For this problem, there is a solution. Tinedvibe.com was established to shares opportunities like this for those who dream to study abroad. The aspirants must visit these kinds of websites in order to get themselves up-to-date about these international paid opportunities.
Scholarship To Study Abroad
Besides these websites, the students must visit the official paid scholarship websites of individual countries. For example, one can search the paid opportunities by just typing official info about scholarships in Australia, official info about scholarships in America, official info about scholarships in Europe, official info about scholarships in Germany, official info about scholarships in Denmark, official info about scholarships in Canada, official info about scholarships in France and so on. Furthermore, there are scholarships under specific known names like DAAD, FULBRIGHT, AUSTRALIA AWARDS, CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP, GLOBAL KOREA SCHOLARSHIP, Turkey Burslari Scholarships, and GLOBAL UGRAD, etc.
Basic requirements to get a scholarship:
Following are some basic requirements of every scholarship. Students should pay full attention to all these aspects while applying for fully-funded international scholarships. These requirements include:
- Fully attended application or the registration form
- Motivation letter and personal statement
- Recommendation letters
- Acceptance letter from the academic institution (if required)
- In case of need base scholarship, low-income proof
- Official financial statements
- Proof of academic achievements (if any)
- Poof of accolades in extracurricular activities (if any)
- IELTS or GREE (if required)
Eligibility criteria for scholarship:
Each scholarship has different eligibility criteria ranging from the age of the applicants to their nationality. All the scholarship opportunities always clearly mention the criteria in their application. Students must read the eligibility options thoroughly before applying for any scholarship. They must check for their country first. If the country is present in the list of the countries who can apply, the next thing the applicant must watch is the age limit. Similarly, some scholarships are for women only, some are for some specific ethnic groups and some are for all international students. So, before applying to any funded scholarship, one must clearly know either one is eligible or not.
How to apply for a scholarship?
Applying for a scholarship is a simple task yet it seems difficult. In the above paragraphs surely you have understood the process in a comprehensive way. Other technicalities are discussed below in a coherent way.
Scholarship To Study Abroad
- Complete the registration by completing the given application form scholarship to study abroad. Remember not to leave any blank in your application form. If you think you have nothing to write in the given box, then simply write N/A but don’t leave a blank.
- Give the correct E-mail address and check your confirmation for registration.
- Write a strong personal statement as it is the most crucial and important part of getting a scholarship. Check some best models for writing a good personal statement on the internet. Try to be genuine and original in writing your personal statement.
- Make your academic record verified by the official verification institute of your country
- Some of the research-based scholarships require a research proposal. Work hard to formulate your best proposal. It is better if you get some information about the supervisor you are going to choose and learn about his/her research work and then make your proposal according to the interest of your supervisor as well as your own interest. This will maximize the chance to get a scholarship.
- In the case of need base scholarships, your bank statements must be clearing showing that you are a deserving candidate for the opportunity you are applying for.
- The letters of recommendation must be verifiable. Mention the correct E-mail and contact number on the letter.
Follow the discussed method properly and wait for the result. There are high chances if you track the required criteria properly you will surely get a full scholarship. Last but not the least, every achievement involves commitment and dedication. Stay committed and dedicated towards your goals and you will reach your destiny.
- Apply For Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholarship
- Berkeley Law School Scholarships and Fellowships in the USA
- Australian Visa Application Form – Where & How To Apply For Study, Work or Live Abroad
- Study in Korea: Government Scholarship