Apply For Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 BS, MS & PHD | Fully Funded
Applicants who are interesting to apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 are invited to apply online .
This is a Government Funded Scholarship in Turkey for all international students from nation wide to study Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is one of the popular & high Rated Scholarships for international students to learn in Turkey for free.
All-Academic Fields are obtainable for Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. The Courses are taught in English For International Students. There is No Application Fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship. So this means you will not be charged to study in Turkey. The Students will also be provided with 1 Year Free Turkish Language Course.
Applicants having Nationality are eligible to get the Abroad scholarship free of cost. Students will stand a chance to study a fresh Language which is the Turkish Language for free of cost through the Turkey Scholarship. Turkey Scholarship for international students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all students for the worldwide. You can also apply for Fully Funded Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2021 In UAE For All International Students.
Türkiye Scholarships 2021 Applications
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships considered to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
2021 Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Details
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Short Term Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 20th February 2021
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
- Master Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
- Ph.D. Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
What is unique about Turkiye Scholarships?
What makes Turkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Below are listed Courses that will enable you to study in Türkiye. We have about 80 Courses for the Türkiye Scholarships.
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Astronomy, Physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
The Turkish International Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition Fee Free
- Monthly Stipend:
- 700 TL per month/Undergraduate
- 950 TL per month/Masters
- 1400 TL per month/Ph.D
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
Note that this is a Basic Eligibility Criteria for the Turkey Government Sholarshuipo 2020 for Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Degree.
- Citizens of all countries Eligible, Except Turkish Citizens.
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2019)
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Must be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- Must be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- Must be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
Programs and Levels of Study
Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Other programs such as Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KATİP have different application periods and are announced regularly on the Türkiye Scholarships portal and social media channels.
How To Apply
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
Türkiye Scholarships Requirement
All candidates must submit the following documents during online application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Most programs in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programs in English or other languages. Candidates who wish to study in these programs need to have an internationally recognized language certificate to prove their language proficiency (TOEFL and other equivalent certificates). Most of these programs require international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programs in the application system.
- Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores, will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
- All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language taught programs) must attend a 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
Note: All Applicants Need to apply Online from 10th January 2021 to 20th February 2021.