We all know that Facebook is one of the most popular free social networking website that enable the registered users to upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with people you know most including your family. The site is available in 37 different languages.
in case you have no idea on when the social network was launch, Facebook official website was launched on February 4, 2004.
The main person who discovered Facebook is Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
So you have the full access to sign up Facebook and make new friends and become one of the popular person on social media.
Follow the step below to create new Facebook account.
How To Create a Facebook Account – Sign Up for Facebook
- Open your favorite browser and open a new tap and go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your full name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click the “Create an Account” button.
- before you can finish creating your FB account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
- If you have chosen to provide “email address” while creating an account, then you need to login to your email address and click on the Facebook confirmation link or enter the code.
- Click “Connect to Gmail” button and provide your email address and password.
- Once you click the link or enter the 5 digit code, your account will be created and you can start making new friends right now.
- That’s it.
Once Your account will be confirmed Upload your profile and cover photos.
NOTE: Facebook enable you to upload original photo to post to your profile and share with people on your friends list.
Read Also: How To Reset Facebook Account, Facebook Forgotten Password
You can can create a photos into albums, if you don’t want to post your single photo. Facebook will not allow you to post any pornography photos or videos. So keep your account safe.
Add friends and make sure you know people you added to your list in case you have some issues with your account.
Facebook is nothing if you don’t have friends and family to share with. You can search for nearby people or you can also find people by names or email, import your contact lists, and invite friends that aren’t currently using Facebook.
When you find the person you wish to add, then click the link to “send a friend invite”. The moment the person accept your invitation or request, the person will be added to your Friends list.
However, Facebook will let you post on your own timeline or your friends’ timelines.
If you are using FACEBOOK LITE you can chat without Facebook messenger but if you are using Facebook App then you can download Facebook messenger and connect with your account.
Using PC to sign in Facebook will allow you to chat without FB messenger and you can send message with those who are offline or not on your friends list.