Australian Government opens the doors for international students to study in Australia. The University of Sydney is funded by the Australian Government Scholarships 2022 Program under RTP. International Students’ applications are accepted for Fully Funded postgraduate (MS and Ph.D.) research degrees.
About University of Sydney:
The University of Sydney is founded in 1850. It is a famous Australian public research-oriented university in Sydney, Australia. It is a top-ranked Australian university and is considered one of the world’s leading universities. The University of Sydney, Australia is ranked 1st in Sydney, Australia, and 5th in the world for graduate employability. The university is known as one of Australia’s six sandstone universities
At The University of Sydney, We excel across an incredible breadth and depth of subjects and disciplines, from arts to architecture, engineering to education, geography to technology. We attract people from Australia and around the world who want to create an impact beyond their own achievements.
A Large no of domestic and international students are studying in their Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies at the University of Sydney. All the degree programs are taught in the English Language. The 15000+ Scholarship for International Students in Australia – HERE are available to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs in different academic fields and majors.
About Australian Government Scholarships 2022 RTP:
The Australian government provides funding support to international students in multiple universities in Australia. Australian Government Scholarships 2022 support is also available under the RTP (Research Training Program (RTP) at the University of Sydney. RTP Australian Government Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program that will cover all the expenses of the student. Learn how to apply for ASEAN excellence scholarships 2022 at Australia
RTP Scholarship is available to pursue Post Graduate Research Degrees at The University of Sydney, Australia. A diverse range of Research Degree programs is available under this Australian Scholarship 2022 program. An international student from all over the world can apply for their Masters or Ph.D. degree program in more than 50+ world-class degree programs at the University of Sydney. Don’t miss this opportunity to study in Australia.
RTP is one of the Highly Paid Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarship. It will cover the following expenses during the study in Australia.
- University Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- A stipend of $35,000 per annum
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave)
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.)
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds also offer
What Degree Programs Offered By the University of Sydney?
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters and Ph.D. in multiple research fields. There are about 100+ Masters and Ph.D. Research Degree Programs are available under these scholarships.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing, and with good conduct.
- For Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy Program:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates sufficient research experience and capability.
- For Ph.D. Research Program:
- To apply for a Ph.D., you need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All the required documents for applying to the University of Sydney under RTP Scholarships 2022.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
Two recommendation letters (Recommendation Letters Templates)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Research proposal
- In conjunction with your supervisor, you’ll finalize your research proposal of up to 2000 words, covering the objectives and significance of your research. ( Further Guidelines Chech Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume – How to Write a Professional CV – HERE
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter ( Email Sample for Acceptance Letter – Chech Here)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- For Research periods 3 and 4, 2022 the application deadline is 30 November 2021
- For Research periods 1 and 2, 2023 the application deadline is 30 September 2022
How to Apply
Your application should be submitted online. Click the Scholarships official website to apply now
Host Country: Study in Australia
Host University: The University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarships Offered By: University Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: MS & Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates ====>> US, Canada Travel, Scholarship & VISA Updates