On this portal, you can learn how to apply for Radboud University 2018 – 2019 scholarships for international students.
Before you can apply, is very important to know the area of International Scholarships you wish to apply for before processing the portal.
How can you pick a scholarship and apply?
follow the steps below.
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES)
- AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford
- University of Twente Scholarships (UTS)
- University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS)
- Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme at Oxford University
However, pick one of the tips for Scholarship Programme been international Scholarship or local Scholarship Programme, you have to pick one and apply.
Read also: Apply For Online Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – N-power Registration Portal
For Example i will pick Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students out of the 8 scholarship tips for 2018.
This is to inform the general publick that the Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students will end on 1 March 2018. If you are to apply, this is the right time to apply before the deadline.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme provides a selected numbers of Non-EEA students talented to receive a scholarship into a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
However, the qualify or Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme who offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law are to apply. Below you can see the complete list of Radboud University scholarship programmes at the official scholarship portal.
Radboud University will offer about 30 people each year.
The Scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the high level of an EEA student and pay for cost for visa and insurance.
E.g a grant holder in 2018/2019 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,060, instead of €9,879 or €10,856.
So the Radboud Scholarship In addition will also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)
The amounts will be about €940.
So the Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
Apply For Radboud University 2018 – 2019 Scholarships For International Students
These are what will make you to be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship.
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- You will not be eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year.
- And Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Read also: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You All Over Again & How To Keep A Man Who Loves You
So the eligible candidates of Radboud Scholarship holders must be selected based on the following criteria.
- Have outstanding study results in your present field of study.
- Applicants are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University.
- Proven academic quality.
- Good results with grades, test scores, publications.
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
However, click this link to complete or apply For 2018 – 2019 Scholarships for International students programme.