Adobe Creative Cloud Login – Learn To Sign In And Activate
For those who still find it difficult to access adobe creative cloud login, you’re going to learn how to Sign in to activate Creative Cloud apps and stay connected to your license.
I discovered, many users find it hard to sign into to activate creative cloud account.
Purpose of this content is to help Adobe’s users to access adobe creative cloud login and other Adobe services.
The moment you sign in Adobe account, you will be able to access; Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe XD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Spark and Adobe lllustrator.
Follow the steps below to Sign in to activate your Creative Cloud.
There are two method of signing in adobe creative cloud account which are sign in from the Creative cloud desktop app and sign in from creative Cloud mobile app (application).
Sign In From Creative Cloud Desktop App:
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop app which are follows.
- Using Windows will do any of the following;
- Double click the Adobe Creative Cloud icon on your desktop.
- Make sure you click on the Start button which you will see Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Now click the Creative Cloud icon on the taskbar.
- Using macOS? follow the steps
- Choose Finder under Application and click on the Adobe Creative Cloud > Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Make sure you click on the Adobe Creative Cloud icon on the menu bar.
If the Creative Cloud desktop app did not installed properly on your computer then you can click on the link to learn how to download and install the Creative Cloud desktop app in a proper way.
Sign in to your Adobe account.
The moment you signed in adobe account, all installed creative Cloud apps associated with your Adobe account will be automatically activated.
Sign In From Creative Cloud Mobile App
- Make sure you device is connected to the internet.
- Launch any Creative Cloud application installed on your device.
- Choose help and then click the Sign In now.
- Sign in to Adobe account. Then moment you sign in all your installed Creative Cloud apps associated with your account will be activated as well.
Was this article helpful?