How do you want to apply for the United Arab Emirates visa online application?
We are here to help you to know the type of United Arab Emirate visa application and when you should apply for it.
A lot of people have issues when it comes to UAE Visa applications. This article will educate you on how, when, and where to apply for the UAE Visa application, kindly follow the step guide before applying it.
South African and other African country passport holders need a Visa to move to the United Arab Emirates. We take to explain this guide for the entire process. The best way to apply for a UAE (Dubai) visa is online via Emirates or Etihad. There are many alternatives but if you are flying with another airline, you will need to apply in person at the Dubai visa processing center (DVPC), popularly known as VFS Global, in South Africa. Getting started with the processing of the UAE visa may likely take up to 7 working days or more than that but not up to 12 working days.
About the United Arab Emirates
Luxury is probably the best word to describe the United Arab Emirates but the fact that UAE has something for everyone cannot be denied.
Best known for the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, the country has numerous skyscrapers to boast of. When tired of the modern world, one can find himself marveling at the surreal Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi which is adorned with tremendous amounts of gold and marble.
Apply for a Canada visa online here
UAE is also a place (home) to the largest natural flower garden in the world, the Dubai Miracle Garden and the Palm Islands, a must on every traveler visiting UAE. For visiting UAE, you need to get a visa unless you belong to a few countries which are exempt from the same. You can either go to their embassy and file an application or apply for an e-visa.
Now you need to know the type of UAE visa to apply for. Below is the listed United Arab Emirates.
- Business visa
- Tourist visa
- Patient and his/her companion entry permits
- eVisa for GCC residents
- Retirement visa for UAE residents
- Transit visa
- Student visa
Know the type of visa you are applying for before you make mistakes.
You can not request for editing of the United Arab Emirates visa online application once you submit it online.
Check if your country is selected to visit UAE, however, are only 144 countries that can apply for Dubai Visa to the United Arab Emirates.
Types of United Arab Emirates Visa
Those planning to go to the UAE for personal purposes need to apply for a tourist visa. The procedure for a tourist visa is the same as that of other countries with you having to show your hotel bookings or invitation from your friends or relatives. Your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay.
You do not need a transit visa if you are one of the nationalities eligible for a visa on arrival or a visa-free entry to the UAE. According to the websites of Abu Dhabi Airport and the Government of Fujairah, citizens of Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Niger, and Yemen are not eligible for a transit visa on arrival.
If you are going to the UAE for the conduction of a business or for representing your company, you will need a business visa. The institute or organization you will be visiting has to provide you with an invitation letter and your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay.
Student visas in the UAE can be secured either by residents sponsoring their children or by one of the accredited universities/colleges in the UAE. Visa applications are processed through visa authorities represented by the relevant General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in each emirate.
UAE Visa Document Requirements.
- Clear color scan copy of Passport First and Last page.
- 1 Scan Color photo.
- Confirm Air ticket(optional)
- Hotel Booking(optional)
- Employment Details (If you are an employer)
- Visa Guarantor Details ( If you can provide)
- You need a sponsor to apply for your entry permit. ( If you are applying through a tourist visa online then you don’t need it).
Check out the most visited countries in the United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai visa for India
How to Apply
The earliest you can apply for a UAE (Dubai) visa is 3 months before you travel. In the case of the 96-hour visa, we suggest applying about 2 weeks before traveling.
- Apply on the airline’s, kindly go to the application website
- For Emirates, use the “Manage your booking” tool (you will need your flight ticket and booking reference for this)
- Complete the online form
- Scan and upload all your required documents
- Pay the visa fee
- Receive your visa entirely online via email (no passport courier needed)
Go to the Dubai Visa Processing Centre:
At this point, you will need to visit the Dubai visa processing center, if you don’t want to apply online.
- Make an appointment with your nearest DVPC
- Pay the application fee (via EFT or with a cash deposit at a branch)
- Take your required documents to be submitted (along with proof of payment)
- Complete the application form
- Track the status of your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive an SMS and email notifying you when your visa and passport are ready for collection
Important notice: the Dubai Visa Processing Centres are closed on weekends and South African public holidays.
- Study in the University of the People today with no tuition fee
- British Chevening Scholarships in the UK for International Students
- Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in the USA
- Apply For Study, Work or Live in Australia today
- Apply for Nonimmigrant Visas to the U.S for International Student – Get Approval to Travel to the U.S.