Before you can apply for the upcoming Australia visa lottery 2021, the Australia visa has become one of the most searched visa lottery content so far.
The aim of this page is to explain and help those who are desperate to apply for the Australia visa lottery program, you need direction to the official portal or related information.
If you are searching for ways to apply for the Australia Visa Lottery program, we wish to inform you that the Australia visa lottery program that the official Australia immigration isn’t offering a Visa Lottery program for the foreigners at the moment.
Therefore, we advise you to back off from any platform or cooperation that asks to apply for the Australia Visa Lottery program 2021/2022, you will end up been deceived. We will inform you when, how, and where to apply for the Australia Visa Lottery come out. The Australian immigration may choose to offer Visa Lottery next year, Bookmark this page for more information on when will Australia Visa Lottery application form will be out.
Australia isn’t currently running the Australia Visa Lottery for the 2021/2022 program. The aim of this content is to inform the users of other better alternatives to the VISA Lottery program.
There are so many Australia Visa mazing alternatives to use when you go through this content which will worth your time spending here.
We will like to advise you to read and understanding the rest of the content. After you must go through the content, you’ll come to understand other means you can easily migrate to Australia or apply for Australia Visa from the embassy and get approval.
Australia, also known as the Commonwealth of Australia, is one of the most top-notched countries to settle in. However, it’s a great country for tours, study and also works. Many foreign nationals come to Australia for the sole purpose of business; some others come to Australia for tourism purposes and even study for a certain year.
Benefits of living in Australia
There are so many benefits offering when or after you migrate to Australia and maybe want to settle there forever. Some of the benefit of moving to Australia include;
- You get one of the best quality of life with higher wages compared to most countries.
- Australia is recorded as one of the most secure countries with a very low record of the crime rate. This means you benefit from the safety it offers.
- Australia has one of the best education systems, so if you’re heading to Australia for study purposes, then trust me, you made a good pick.
- Another benefit of living in Australia is the fact that they got one of the best healthcare systems
- Australia is known to be a multicultural nation which is also an opportunity for you to learn about mixed cultures
- The citizenship application process in Australia is fairly simple with easy processing.
- So many Australian cities are ranked as the top liveable destinations globally
- Outlook and beaches in Australia are very beautiful
- Australia got one of the best wildlife experiences. You can always visit the Australian zoo and experience the best wildlife exposure.
Now that you’ve known some of the Australian benefits of living. Let us highlight you on various Visas available for all the foreign nationals to apply for exempting the Australia Visa Lottery.
How Can I Apply For the Australia Visa Lottery?
Like we said above that the Australia Government isn’t offering a Visa lottery program at the moment. So you can not apply for Australia Visa Lottery for now. However, we’ll list out the full list of alternative visas you can use to migrate to Australia.
- Apply Canada Visa Lottery Application Online
- BC PNP: Canada Visa Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS)
- Moving to Canada from the U.S – Canada Immigration Visa Solutions
- USA Work And Study Visa For International Student
Full list of Australia visas
Australian visas are grouped into five (5) main categories. We will help to explain these categories and then list out the other types of Visa applicants can quickly apply and got under these categories below.
- Visitors Visa
- Studying and training visas
- Family and partner visa
- Working and Skilled visas
- Refugee and humanitarian visas
Here are the full details, you need to know about the Australia Visa Lottery 2021
The visitor’s visa is more like a travel visa that allows you to enter Australia, remain in Australia temporarily, and then leave. This type of visa is usually granted to applicants who wish to visit Australia for a very short period, maybe for the sole purpose of tourism, events, or any other related activities. The various types of Australian visitor’s visa include,
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- eVisitor (subclass 651)
- Transit visa (subclass 771)
- The visitor (subclass 600)
- Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
So depending on your reason for traveling to Australia, you can apply for any of the above visitor’s visas.
Studying and training visas
The Australian study or training visa is a type of Australian visa offered to foreign national who plans to immigrate to Australia to study or vocational training. In other words, you can pursue education or related learning activities in Australia with this type of visa. The various types of Australian studying or training visas include,
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
You can apply for any of the above studies or training visas depending on your pursuit of education in Australia.
- Family and partner visa
The Australian family migration is a scheme to unite the immediate and extended family members with their eligible relatives in Australia. Family migration allows the family members to live and work temporarily or permanently in Australia with their relatives who are either lawful permanent residents or citizens of the country. The various types of Australia family and partner visas include,
- Adoption visa (subclass 102)
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 114)
- Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 838)
- Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Carer visa (subclass 836)
- Carer visa (subclass 116)
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- Child visa (subclass 802)
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)
- Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
- Parent visa (subclass 143)
- Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visa (subclass 461)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 117)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 837)
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
- Partner visa (subclass 820 801)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
- Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)
That’s it for the family and partner visas.
Working and Skilled visas
This type of Australia visa program is offered to applicants who desire to work or do business in Australia. This visa can also create paths for immigrants to become permanent residency in Australia. I advise you to go through my previous article on how to apply for Australia’s permanent residency.
Below is the full list of working and skilled visa you can apply for.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- (subclass 188)
- Owner (subclass 890)
- Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- The investor visa (subclass 891)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Regional visa (subclass 887)
- Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)Australia also offers various zoo jobs to foreigners. So, if you’re looking forward to work in Australia, I advise you to go through my previous content about the highest paying Australia zoo jobs and apply.
Refugee and humanitarian visas
Australia also grants refugee and humanitarian visas to foreigners to fulfill their international obligation to protecting refugees from persecution. However, Australia’s refugee and the humanitarian program is an important part of their contribution to the international protection of refugees. The various types of Australia Refugee and humanitarian visas include,
- Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202)
- Protection visa (subclass 866)
- Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)
- Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
- Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (subclass 790)
So you can apply for any of the above visas.
Other Australian visas
- Bridging visa A – BVA – (subclass 010)
- B – BVB – (subclass 020)
- C – BVC – (subclass 030)
- E – BVE – (subclass 050 and 051)
- Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
- Former Resident visa (subclass 151)
- Maritime Crew Visa (subclass 988)
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
- Resident Return visa (subclass 155 157)
- Special Category visa (subclass 444)
- Special Purpose visa
- Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)
- Confirmatory (Residence) visa (subclass 808)
That’s it for Australia visas. I advise you to go through this content on how to acquire Australian citizenship. However, there are various ways one can obtain Australian citizenship.
Hope this content was useful?
At least you’ve seen different alternatives to the Australia visa lottery. You can now apply for an Australian Visa application form for study, work, or live in abroad.