Applying to Undergraduate Studies at York University 2021
Learn how to apply for the 2021 undergraduate studies at York University through scholarships.
Before applying for the undergraduate studies at York University 2021, you’ll need to know which of the programs are still accepting applications, learn about the York University admission requirements, find the documents needed, and the deadlines.
We’ll list out the York Unversity programs that are still accepting applications and requirements and when and how to apply.
To apply for the graduate program, you are to use the York University graduate studies application link from the York university official website to apply.
About York University
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university, and it has approximately 55,700 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 325,000 alumni worldwide.
- Address: 4700 Keele St, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-736-2100
Undergraduate tuition and fees: Domestic tuition 7,758 CAD, International tuition 26,978.4 CAD (2018 – 19)
- Total enrollment: 53,000 (2014)
- Subsidiaries: Schulich School of Business
- Province: Ontario
- Mascot: Yeo the Lion
There are two ways to apply to undergraduate study at York – choose the one that best applies to your circumstances.
1). Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) application
Type of undergraduate application
Use this application if:
- You want to apply to degree studies for any session except as listed below (Ontario high-school students should see their guidance office).
- You’re a mature or university/college applicant (if you’re applying to more than one university).
- Veuillez faire votre demande par l’intermédiaire du Centre de demande d’admission aux universités de l’Ontario à centre.ouac.on.ca. Veuillez contacter le centre d’orientation de votre école pour plus de détails.
Click on each of the York University application fee links to find out about this application fee.
- 101 Application fees
- 105 Application fees
2). York University application (Now open for January 2022)
After you apply
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email containing your York reference number. You can then track the progress of your application and submit the required supporting documents at MyFile. It is your responsibility to ensure York receives all the required supporting documentation and that it is received before the deadline date.
The Office of Admissions, York University, sends official communication about application and admission via email. It is important that you open, read and take action (if required) upon receipt of an email.
- It may take 6-8 weeks to process your application.
- The processing period begins after all documents related to your application are received. Supporting documentation such as transcripts, course descriptions, and language proficiency test scores (if applicable) must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions at York University.
- If any required document is not received, your application will not be processed.
How to Apply
- Meet minimum admission requirements
- Meet program-specific requirements
- Know the application deadlines
- Submit your application
- Submit all required documentation
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for students with extenuating circumstances)
- Check on Transfer Credit for Advanced Placement
To find out the application requirements, select your academic history by clicking the links.
- I am a high-school student
- I have completed at least one year of full-time study at college or university
- I have been away from high school for at least two years
- I have never studied in a formal academic high-school environment
- Returning / Reactivating student (previously York)
- Visiting Students
Select your high-school curriculum
Click here to select your high school
Deadlines for Undergraduate Study
Submit your application by the date(s) listed below.
Programs may accept applications after the deadlines listed.
|CLASSES BEGIN||ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS||NON-ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS||UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE
TRANSFER AND MATURE STUDENTS
|Winter 2022 (January)||November 1, 2021||November 1, 2021||November 1, 2021||November 1, 2021|
|Summer 2022 (May)||N/A||N/A||February 15, 2022||February 15, 2022|
|Fall 2022 (September)||January 13, 2022||May 1, 2022||May 1, 2022||July 15, 2022|
Exceptions for Winter 2022
|Nursing: Post-RN for Internationally Educated Nurses||N/A||N/A||N/A||September 15, 2021|
Exceptions for Fall 2022
|Nursing: Direct Entry 4 year||N/A||N/A||N/A||February 1, 2022|
|Nursing: Second Entry||N/A||N/A||N/A||February 1, 2022|
|Nursing: Post-RN for Internationally Educated Nurses||N/A||N/A||N/A||February 1, 2022|
|Social Work||N/A||N/A||N/A||January 15, 2022|
Supplementary Application Deadlines
In addition to submitting an application, some programs require a supplementary application to be considered for admission. View the charts below for supplementary application deadlines. Applications received by the deadline will receive full consideration to your chosen program(s) and associated scholarships. Delayed or incomplete applications (including supplementary applications), may result in a program becoming full, study permit delays, and/or fewer course enrolment options.
Click “supplemental” beside your program of interest to view application details.
undergraduate studies at York University 2021
Deadlines for programs requiring a Supplemental Application (AMPD BFA majors + Bachelor of Design (BDes)) – Winter (Jan) entry
|Programs||Ontario High School students||Non-Ontario High School students||International Students||University/College transfer and mature Students|
|BFA Arts Majors + Bachelor of Design (BDes): Supplemental||November 12, 2021||November 12, 2021||November 12, 2021||November 12, 2021|
Deadlines for programs requiring a Supplemental Application (AMPD BFA majors) – Summer (May) entry
|Programs||Ontario High School students||Non-Ontario High School students||International Students||University/College transfer and mature students|
|BFA Arts Majors (excluding Media Arts): Supplemental||February 3, 2022||February 3, 2022||February 3, 2022||February 3, 2022|
Deadlines for programs requiring a Supplemental Application (AMPD BFA/BDes majors, Business Administration, Education, Social Work) – Fall (Sept) entry
Read also: Malaysian Technical Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries Students, 2022 – Fully-Funded
|PROGRAMS||ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS||NON-ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS||UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE TRANSFER AND MATURE STUDENTS|
|Schulich BBA, iBBA: Supplemental||February 2, 2022||February 2, 2022||February 2, 2022||N/A|
|Schulich PMMP: Supplemental||February 2, 2021||February 2, 2021||February 2, 2021||N/A|
|Concurent Education:Supplemental||April 1, 2022||April 1, 2022||April 1, 2022||N/A|
|BFA Arts Majors (excluding Media Arts) + Bachelor of Design (BDes)(AMPD): Supplemental||February 3, 2022||February 3, 2022||February 3, 2022||June 15, 2022|
|Social Work: Supplemental||N/A||N/A||N/A||February 3, 2022 (Late documentation will not be accepted once a deadline has passed.)|
The deadline dates noted above (for AMPD) are for guaranteed consideration. Applications will continue to be processed and reviewed following these dates until the program capacity is filled. Please monitor this page for any updates.
York University official admission application portal