How yahoo mail work without Yahoo mail app, Here you can set up yahoo mail registration – www.yahoomail.com.
www.yahoomail.com will allow you to sign up, login, check mail box and compose email to your friends. Yet people still find it difficult to create yahoo account but we are going to guide you through this article.
I wouldn’t want to waste much of your time but before I go further, you have to know how Yahoo mail started and how to use it.
I have to say this, Yahoo mail address is something that everyone should have and know how to use proparly in this moden generation.
Yahoo! email remain one of the best and most popular email service provider that offered free services.
About Yahoo Mail
Yahoo mail was launched in 1997 through the American parent company yahoo and it become free web-based email service till date.
Yahoo mail offers three different email plans which are three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another for businesses.
However, Yahoo mail had over 281 million users in December 2011, making it the third largest web-based email service in the world.
As many as 3 web interface were ready at any time. The traditional “Yahoo! Mail Classic” maintained the availability of their original of 1997 interface until July 2013 in North America.
Without taking much of your time, yahoo mail new account guide is simple and easy to understand. With the steps below you could at least know how to create Yahoo mail registration – www.yahoomail.com account by yourself.
How to Setup yahoo mail registration – www.yahoomail.com
However, If you need help setting up a Yahoo Mail address, follow the Yahoo registration steps below.
- Launch your favorite browser e.g Mozilla, Google Chrome, UC browser, Opera etc.
- Go to www.yahomail.com or https://mail.yahoo.com or copy the URL and paste it on your browser.
- Now click the Yahoo Sign Up from the portal.
- A Yahoo mail registration form will come out, where you can provide your personal information.
- Enter your First & last name
- Now you have to think of the type of Username you want to use as your Yahoo mail ID. If your username has been taken then you need to provide or choose something different from your name or your nickname.
Type in your Username e.g Yourname@yahoo.com, Yourname2017@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select your country code and enter your mobile phone number
- Enter your date of birth, your Gender and click continue
- This step will require you to verify your yahoo account.
On the account verification page, you will find your mobile phone number with two options to receive an email account key. Make sure the phone number you provided is available at the moment and you have access to it. Choose how you want to get the account key and a code will be sent to your phone or called out to you over a voice call. If you don’t receive the message instantly, click on resend or choose the second option.
- Type in the Yahoo account verification key and tap on the “Verify” link.
- Once your are through with everything correctly, your yahoo account will be created and you will receive a congratulations message.
- Now you can start using your brand new yahoo account.
- Tap or click the “Let get started” to set up your yahoo mail account.
- Select the yahoo email theme that will be suitable to your account and start using your email.
Was this article Useful?