There are 14 ways to get pinterest log out account but we are only going to show you two ways to log out from pinterest account.
If you can’t sign out pinterest account from the web or application, then we are going to help you out.
All you need to do is to follow out step guide to log out from your account.
Many users get confused try logging out from pinterest app or web, It may look difficult for the first timers but we will break it to your understanding.
Pinterest Log Out from www.pinterest.com/logout
This step is for users who use PC/Computer to logout of Pinterest account.
This step will allow you to log out of pinterest from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or any other browser.
- Go to Pinterest official website (www.pinterest.com) and click the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the Homepage. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click the Log Out option from the drop-down menu.
- Once you Logout of account, you will be ask to log into your account again, ignore if you don’t want to log into your account again.
You are successfully logged out pinterest account.
If you are using Android, we are going to show you how to sign out pinterest account using mobile device.
How To Log out Pinterest From Android
- Open the Pinterest Application on your iOS or Android device.
- Click the Pinterest Saved button at the left corner of the screen.
- Open your Profile from the Pinterest App.
- Tap or click Logout at the end button.
Read Also: How To Logout Facebook Messenger – Logout of Messenger iPhone
- Note: the moment you sign out of pinterest, you’ve to log into pinterest account again.
- Remember to logout pinterest account, if you are using a friend or public device.
- We advice you to change your pinterest password, so that other device will be login with the new pinterest password to access your account.
Was this article helpful?