Before you can access ADP (my ADP login) portal, you need to select the “Employee account or Administrator like I, showed my reader on how to access ADP Workforce now login account.
However, we are going to let you understand there are different ways to access ADP Employee account or administrator sign in.
First of all, we are going to tackle Employee account before ADP administrator account.
ADP EMPLOYEE LOGIN
Follow the steps below to access my ADP account.
- Go to www.adp.com support ADP portal.
- When the ADP sign in page open, click on the “Employee sign in” link and wait for the sign-in portal to load.
- A welcome image will appear “Welcome to the ADP Portal, where you will provide account details. If you’re a registered member.
- Enter your ADP User ID.
- Provide your Password (case sensitive).
- Click that of My ADP SIGN IN button and feel free to access your account.
ADP ADMINISTRATOR LOGIN PORTAL
If you have difficulties in accessing ADP Administrator account, kindly click on the ADP forget user ID or Forgot password.
My ADP login
Follow these steps to log into Administrator account.
- Visit ADP administrator sign-in portal here https://www.online.adp.com
- A welcome note “Welcome to the ADP portal which is for Administrators online.
- Enter your Username
- Enter your correct password.
- Click the ADP Sign In button and then access your account.
If you are not a registered member and you wish to create an account with ADP workforce, then click the “SIGN IN” button to complete ADP registration form.
Was this Article Helpful?
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post about my ADP workforce sign-in account tips or if you want to delete your account free from ADP.