Sign in to your Microsoft outlook let you to create, edit and share your files across the continent.
Once you sign in, you’ll automatically logged in to access online services like Office online, Outlook, OneDrive.
If you find it difficult to sign in to your account, it could mean you are no longer have access to this account or you forgot your account/password.
I will advise you to create new Microsoft account but if you can recover Microsoft office then click the Forgot your Password or Account or follow the steps after the login microsoftonline com steps to reset your account.
Office 365 Mobile App
It is recommended for users to install Office 365 app to enable them to sign in to active office account.
- To download Office 365 app, kindly visit www.office.com, scroll down to locate Office 365 download icon from the page.
- Go to your App menu where you’ll find stuff like Google Play Store or App Store but you can also download directly from iTunes app only for Apple users that can access iTunes store.
- Search for Office 365 App via Google play store or App store.
- Click the Install button, for Apple device, is to Get it and wait while the app is downloading.
- Done? Click to “Open or Done” to check the related app from the store.
- Launch Office 365 to access your account by signing into your acccount.
Follow the steps below to log into Microsoft outlook account.
In this article, I will show you how to use PC, Mac to sign in online Office account and same Mobile.
Sign In to Office for PC
- If you’re not a registered user of an Office file or document, open an app such as Word or Excel, and open an existing file, kindly create a new one.
- Select the file you want to access like Account or Office Account if you are using Outlook.
- Not signed in yet? Click the Sign In icon.
- Type the Email address and password you use with office in the sign in window. This could be the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office or the Username and password used at work or school account.
Log Into Office For Mac
- Launch any Office App like World and select Microsoft Sign In.
- If your file is already editing, go to File under New from Template and Sign In.
- If you are on OneNote, quickly select OneNote from the Office 365 top menu and then choose Sign In.
- Type the Email address and password you use with office in the sign-in window. This could be the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office or the Username and password used at work or school account.
Log In to Office Online
- launch your favorite browser and tap on a new tape.
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com and at the upper right-hand corner select Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password. This might be your personal Microsoft account or the username and password used with your work or school account. The account answering the name you’re signed in displayed in the header.
- Select the App launch and then choose any Office app to start using it.
Install Office Mobile Apps and Sign In.
- launch the Office App.
- On the Account screen, Click the Sign In icon.
- Enter your Email address and password you use with Office. This could be the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office or the Username and password used at work or school account.
For Android Or Chromebooks
- Go to the Office Application.
- On the Recent page
- Click the Office Sign In icon
- Provide your email address and password you use with Office when you click the sign in screen.This could be the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office or the Username and password used at work or school account.
Login Microsoftonline com for Windows Phone
- Quickly launch the Office App and click the Sign In
- Type in your Email address and password on the sign in screen. This could be the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office or the Username and password used at work or school account.
How To Reset Microsoft Online Account Username/password
Did you see something like error message on your screen that Your Microsoft account does not exist?, this content will help you to find a solution to your Microsoft account problem.
I will show you how to find Microsoft account using your security information.
- Go to www.outlook.com or www.office.com and look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.
- Request a security code which, will send directly to your phone number or email you used.
- When the security code sent to you, make sure you enter the code and select NEXT.
- When you see the account you’re looking for, kindly select Sign In.
If you can’t still reset your account due to wrong security information and can’t receive a verification code, you need to use a different verification option like Recover my Microsoft Account.
Did this solve your problem?
Don’t forget to leave your comment by using the comment section to ask me any questions regarding your Microsoft account or other accounts.