Do you find it difficult to Print your Npower Letter of Deployment?
We are going to show 7 easy ways on how to print Npower letter of deplpyment | Npvn.npower.gov.ng official website.
Congratulations to the newly recruited Npower. Starting from Friday July 20, 2018 all the Npower Beneficiaries are to print their Npower Letter of Deployment from the Npower website.
However, you are to login to Npower dashboard to print your letter starting from 20th July, 2018.
Then all the new recruit are to report to their place of primary Assignment and obtain their letter if Resumption.
Read also: How To Check Npower Result – Npower Login Portal npower.gov.ng
Now you are to follow the steps guide if you want to print your Npower letter of deployment from your Npower Dashboard. If you don’t know how to do it or you have no printer, you can walk into any of the Business center to print your Npower letter of deployment.
7 Easy Ways on How To Print Npower Letter of Deployment | npvn.npower.gov.ng
For you to understand this guide well, Please kindly view the Images to login Npower dashboard.
- The 300,000 newly recruited Npower beneficiaries are to visit Npower website to start printing the letter of deployment.
- Visit Npower Website: npvn npower gov ng/login
- Enter your mobile Phone number or your email address you registered with and
- Then Click the “NPOWER Submit” button.
- If your mobile phone number or email address is in the database, you will be directed to the next page for your password.
- Enter your registered password.
- Finally; Click “SUBMIT” to login to your Npoewer dashboard.
Find out more: Apply For Online Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – N-power Registration Portal
Please make sure you upload your letter of resumption on or before 10th July, 2018.
Was this article helpful? Don’t forget to leave your comment using the comment section.
Please make sure you share this wonderful article on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus and Linkedin.
Have a nice day.