How To Delete Old Myspace Account & New Account
If you are tired of using MySpace account and you wish to cancel, deactivate or delete your myspace account, then this method is for you.
If you choose to close Myspace account permanently, you will lost the login access to chat, share with friends and family.
You must think wisely.
Having two account is not advisable so you can delete old my space account and left with the new Myspace account but if you don’t want to use Myspace account anymore then close the two.
By doing this,on delete Myspace profile is simple. Just follow the guide method below on How-To.
How To Login Myspace Account
Before you can delete Myspace account form your device, login to your Myspace account and follow the step.
- Go to MySpace website and tap the Sign In icon
- If you have installed MySpace app, then tap the login button.
- Enter your valid Email address you use to registered Myspace account.
- Remember your Password? Then provide your correct password.
- Click the Sign In icon to have full access to Myspace account.
Deleting of Myspace account will lead you to lost all your data including Chat history, photos, videos.
Note: ll your information will be removed and you will not have access to Myspace login detail anymore.
How To Delete Old Myspace Account – Cancel Myspace Account
Delete your account from a desktop you have to visit the sitting page. So Follow the simple step method to close Myspace account.
- Go to ww.myspace.com
- Make sure your sign in with your valid account.
- Navigate to the Setting Page
- From the drop down Menu, click “DELETE ACCOUNT“
- Select the reason you want to delete your account (Reason for Removal)
- Now Click “DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
To get to your settings page
- Click the Gear icon
- Select account
Was this article helpful? feel free to leave your comment below.