How Do I Mate a Stage Piano with a Suitcase Cabinet Amplifier?
How to mate a stage Piano with a suitcase cabinet amplifier?
Thousands of peoples out there looking for a way to mate a stage piano with a suitcase cabinet amplifier but find it difficult to to get it.
I discovered, many blogs has nothing to offer but you don’t have to blame them cause, it’s may not be what you where looking for.
You are in the right place on how to mate a stage piano with a suitcase cabinet amplifier from a tips.
First of all you need to install a Vintage Vibe Stereo Vibe preamp set up before adding 4 or 5 pin there about.
Read also: Corel Videostudio Ultimate x9 Serial Number Free Download
VINTAGE VIBE Support offer the stereo vibe fender rhodes pre amp product link where you can download stereo vibe fender rhodes pre amp product.
How To Mate a Stage Piano with a Suitcase Cabinet Amplifier?
First of all, you need get your computer at work before you can play with the sustain dowel.
Follow the steps to mate stage piano with a suitcase cabinet amplifier.
- Go to www.vintagevibe.groovehq.com click on the vintagevibe help center and follow the steps.
- Change the sustain dowel to a longer Pin.
- Make sure you remove the sustain guide cup.
- Download the Stereo preamp (Install Vintage Vibe Stereo Vibe preamp)and do everything to add 4 or 5 pin cable to cart.
- Now place the top piano on top of speaker cabinet, mark it where guide cups are located. Then add glides to the under-side of the top piano to hold in place better.
- This step is left for you to decide if to leave or remove your leg plates.
Was this article helpful to you? If yes please kindly rate this article with your comment via the comment section. Enjoy your Vintage Vibe Stereo Vibe preamp.