I hate to see people wasting good videos on Facebook without getting anything in returns.
YouTube is a popular video sharing site where you can make money with your YouTube Channel.
The more you post videos to your Channels the more you get subscribers and drive more viewers to your channel.
Do you know Thousand’s of people don’t know how to create a YouTube channel?
First of all you need Google account before you can use YouTube channel. No need to create another Google account for YouTube, one account can serve the channel you want to create.
Note: you ca not use one Google account to create different YouTube channel, this can only work for one “ACCOUNT”.
If you are a business man, media owner then you need to create a YouTube business account free.
Says no to Facebook Video use this opportunity to monetize your YouTube account and make more money to yourself.
- 1 Read more: How To Download YouTube Downloader Online Videograbby – Convert YouTube Video
- 2 How To Create YouTube Channel
- 3 Read and agree the YouTube partner program terns to earn more money on your channel.
- 4 Sign Up for Google Adsense:
- 5 Set YouTube Monetization Preferences:
- 6 How To Create YouTube Channel, YouTube Registration Account
- 7 Create a channel with a business or other name
- 8 More from Tinedvibe.com
Sharing of YouTube videos on Facebook will drive’s traffic to your Channel and earn more subscribers to your channel.
This channel am going to share with you is getting better even when there is no more activities going one but subscribers keep on coming. We have a target which we are going to work on it as soon a i finish with my main YouTube Channel.
How To Monetize your YouTube Channel And Make Money!
If you don’t have Google Adsense account you will not be able to monetize your YouTube channel.
This work for Bloggers mostly but you can apply for YouTube Adsense account and get approved if you upload original content on your Channel.
If your YouTube Adsense account has been rejected, you can buy adsense account online. Now set up YouTube channel to earn money online.
How To Create YouTube Channel
Read and agree the YouTube partner program terns to earn more money on your channel.
- Sign in to YouTube Portal or from your App
- In the YouTube top right, select “CHANNEL”>CREATOR STUDIO
- In the left menu of YouTube page, select CHANNEL>STATUS and FEATURES.
- Now Under the page “MONETIZATION” click the Enable icon.
- Finally, follow the on-screen steps to agree the YouTube partner program terms.
Sign Up for Google Adsense:
Create new adsense account for your channel or use any existing one to your channel.
Now you need Google adsense account to earn money from your YouTube video and get paid monthly. Follow the steps to set up YouTube adsense account.
Set YouTube Monetization Preferences:
You are to choose what types of ads you want to run on your YouTube video channel and automatically turn on monetization for all your existing and future YouTube videos.
“The moment you set it up, you will start earning money once your channel approved
- Confirm that you want to “monetize for all your existing and YouTube future videos”
- You will see a boxes under “ADS FORMATS” to select the types of ads you want to display.
- Click SAVE and allow the page to load.
- The moment your YouTube channel meets the Google adsense program threshold, their will review your application to make sure your YouTube channel activity adheres to YouTube PPP (Partner Program policies, teams of services and community guidelines).
How To Create YouTube Channel, YouTube Registration Account
- Go to
- Sign in to YouTube portal on a computer or YouTube mobile site.
- Try action that will requires a channel, which are uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- Note: if you don’t have a channel yet, you’ll see a prompt to create your YouTube channel
- Click to check the details with your Google account name and photo.
- Confirm to create your new channel.
Create a channel with a business or other name
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
- Open a new YouTube channel by clicking Create a new channel.
- Now create a YouTube channel for a new account that you already manage.
- Choose your Brand Account from the list.
- If the Account you are trying to create already has a channel, you not be able to create a new one—you’ll just be switched over to that channel if you select the Brand Account from the list.
- You are to fill out the following details to name your new YouTube channel and verify your Google account. Then click Done once you’re finish. This creates a new YouTube brand account.
- If you don’t know how to add a channel manager the follow the option from the site.