Facebook Avatar is one of the most used online apps that people are using to create their own Avatars.
The Facebook Avatars was recently available in the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe. Today, the company has now added a new feature to one of the biggest markets by users in India.
Talking about the Facebook Avatar maker, you will be able to make your own with the Facebook app maker and share it using Messenger, Facebook comments, and stories.
With the new feature, Indian Facebook uses will be able to create cartoonish characters to look like themselves in chat similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji.
A new improvement is that with the new Facebook Avarter feature, users can now create and share their cartoonish characters with their friends.
How Do Facebook Avarter Cartoonish characters work?
The Cartoonish character work on Facebook post comment, status, inside of profile picture, and Messenger chat windows.
Users will be able to export Facebook Avatars to Third-party apps like Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
We discovered a lot of Facebook users find it difficult to create their own Facebook Avatar, we are going to explain simple ways on how to create Facebook Avatar online and start sending it to your friends.
How to create a Facebook Avatar:
You will not be able to create an avatar from the Facebook webs like www.facebook.com or fb.com. All you need is to download the Facebook app to the latest version. If you’re not using a smartphone then forget or get a new smartphone with the latest version of Andriod or iPhone.
- Update your Facebook App to the latest version from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in to Facebook App with your Email address, username, or Mobile number and provide your password. Then tap the Sign-in button.
- On the Facebook app, tap in the hamburger menu on the top right corner.
For iOS users, you can locate the hamburger menu on the right corner bottom.
- Now scroll down and click on the ‘see more’ option.
- You will see the hidden Facebook avatar maker feature called – “Avatars”. Click it to proceed.
- As a Facebook user, you will be asked to customize your avatar by choosing the hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more. The application has so many customizations that you can choose to personalize the avatar to your choice.
- When you are done with the customizations. Tap on the done icon located in the top right corner.
- The Facebook hamburger will generate your avatar and provide tips on how to use the avatar.
- The app will ask you to select a pose for your avatar and share the avatar on your feed. You also have an option to skip this step.
- To use this your Facebook latest Avatar, you can click on the smiley face icon in any Facebook text field and then choose the avatar from the sticker section.
If the Facebook Avatar is not available in your location you can then use a VPN or wait till when Facebook remembers your country. Is fun to create your own Avatar that looks just like you.
Was this article helpful?
Feel free to share this article with your family and friends.