Do you need a credit card to create a Spotify account?
The answer is “NO” With Spotify 30 day free trial without credit card, you will be able to create new account and learn something new.
In our previous Article, we discussed how to complete Spotify registration account without the use of Spotify gift card.
We are not going to take much of your time to show how to use Spotify Free Trial Without Credit Card because there is nothing much to do.
To download Spotify App is easy to start Spotify 30 day trial without credit card online.
If you are an old Spotify user then no need to create a new account, follow the instruction in the Spotify app or web login to access Spotify account.
Recommended: No Need For Credit Card, Download Spotify Free Music App & Sign Up New Spotify
Note: Spotify App works on PC and Smartphones, so click the link to download Spotify App Web to your Laptop, Desktop directly.
Using Spotify premium without credit card will only work on the 30-day free trial opening of an account.
Spotify offer it’s users an instant access to millions of songs from the old favourites to the lasted hits online.
It’s left for you to hit play to stream anything of your choice.
If Spotify is currently unavailable in your country, you have to download Spotify app to sign up Spotify premium 30 day trial.
How To Create Spotify Free Trial Without Credit Card
- Go to www.spotify.com or download Spotify app
- Click the “SIGN UP” sidebar
- The moment Spotify registration form appears comes out, provide your personal information required.
- Enter a valid Email address and confirm your email address.
- Create a new password that you will remember and re-enter the same password again.
- Choose a username or screen name for other users to know you.
- Enter your date of birth and select your Gender
- Click box to share your registration data with Spotify’s content provider marketing purposes.
- Tap or Click the Captcha to indicate that you’re not a robot.
- Click the “SIGN UP” button to complete your Spotify account.
Note: once you click on the free trial, no need to add your credit card details except you excided your 30 day’s free trial. That’s where you will require credit card details to continue with Spotify account.
Do you have any Question?.
Kindly use the comment section to leave your comment here.