AT&T Universal Card Secure Sign On -Enter Account Number
If you have issues with your at&t universal card secure sign on, we are going to help you out.
AT&T Universal credit card is a rewards MasterCard which offers customers benefits on first purchases.
AT&T credit card is issued by Citi Bank and it can be used at AT&T.
To enroll in other convenient services such as Online Bill Payment and Paperless Statements, credit card, you need to register for AT&T Universal credit card account to pay bill, view recent activity and more in account online.
If you are a returned member then you can access the AT&T Universal credit card sign on account with your login details which you need to provide your User ID and password. Follow the steps below to sign on AT&T online credit card account.
- Advertisement -
To protect your Credit card account you need to remember to change your password every 30 to 60 days in a service center.
NOTE: If you have not accessed your account information in the past 1 year and 8 months, we advice you to register again with a new User ID.
AT&T Universal Card Secure Sign On
In our previous article, we show most of our readers how to manage and access at&t universal card sign in and how to pay bills online with your card.
Also Note; if you are using public computer, do not select Remember my ID such is a library.
This is to keep your AT&T credit card account safe.
- To login to AT&T Universal Credit card, you have to access the AT&T Universal homepage of the credit card issuer at accountonline.citi.com.
Follow the space provided on the right side of the page and enter your User ID (Username) and Password.
- Click the Sign On button to login and manage your account.
Not registered yet? Sign up for AT&T Universal Credit Card.
- To setup your account, kindly visit https://online.citibank.com/US/ag/bank/registration/set-up-online-access
- Enter your Credit card number or Debit card number.
- Choose Bank Account Number if you don’t have a Credit/Debit card number.
- Click the Continue Step Up to Verify your details and set up online Access.
Was this article helpful
If you have any question to ask us then kindly use the comment section to leave your comment.