Learn how to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies online for free. The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) made it clear that the UNICEF Recruitment is open and is mainly for graduates. Right here you will learn how to apply for the 2022 UNICEF Recruitment online.
There are a lot of UNICEF vacancies you should apply depends on the area of your experience or dream job.
We point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in the 2022 UNICEF recruitment process.
There are a lot of things you need to understand about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment before you made up your mind to apply.
Don’t let anyone deceive you that you will purchase the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2022 application form.
Please note that the UNICEF recruitment application form is totally free for Africans and other countries who want to apply.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Requirement
- An advanced university degree in related fields is required:
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- The initiative, passion, and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered an asset
How to apply UNICEF Recruitment 2022
To apply for the 2022 UNICEF recruitment, make sure you read all the necessary requirements, and ensure you fit in the areas.
- You will need to provide your email address and open a login account.
- Next, click here to visit the UNICEF Portal
Pick a job opening,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
All the UNICEF jobs for 2021 will close in May. You can still apply now. Follow the steps to apply for the 2022 UNICEF job vacancies online. We are going to list out available jobs that will be posting in 2022 and may likely close from May 2nd to 15th May. Therefore be alert when the 2022 jobs will be available online.
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job vacancies list
- National consultant on immunization system strengthening in Kazakhstan
- Internal vacancy: Knowledge Management Specialist , P3, Bamako, Mali, # 114537
- Apoyo a la construcción de los Sistemas Municipales y Comunitarios de Protección a la Niñez 1
- Apoyo a la construcción de los Sistemas Municipales y Comunitarios de Protección a la Niñez 2
- Acompañamiento técnico al fortalecimiento del Sistema de Justicia especializada para niñez y adolecencia y adolecentes en conflicto con la ley penal
- Consultant (Remote), Performance Management & Career Development Team, Division of HR
- Internship: UNICEF and partners capacity for HSS Capacity building – Health Section, PD, NYHQ/Home based – Req # 540033
- The Consultance: “Amélioration d’urgence de l’accès à l’oxygène face à la pandémie de COVID 19 dans les établissements de Sante publique à Madagascar”
- Apply now for Consultant National chargé de la santé de la mère et de l’enfant dans la region de Maradi-Niger
- Consultation nationale : Réalisation d’un état des lieux du travail social au Niger et finalisation de la cartographie des services de protection de l’enfant
- UNICEF Tchad: Consultant (e) National(e) chargé (e) d’appuyer le développement d’un guide de formation des forces de défense et de sécurité sur les droits et la protection des enfants en situation de mobilité
- UNICEF Zimbabwe is inviting applications for an individual consultant to Support PSEA Self-Assessment roll-out with UNICEF Implementing Partners
- Consultancy on Catch Up Programme in Zambia (2016 – 2020), Two Months, Lusaka Zambia
- Apply as Consultancy on Strengthening the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support system in Social Welfare, (not exceeding 90 working days over 6 months), Lusaka Zambia
- Health Officer, NO-2, Maseru, Lesotho #57555: (OPEN FOR BASOTHO NATIONALS ONLY)
- Individual Contractor for Communication – 6 months, RWANDA
- On the UNICEF Recruitment portal click the Consultancy title: Program Standardization for Syria ECW Multi-Year Resilience Programme (MYRP), 3.5 months, Remote – MENA Regional Office to apply
- National Individual Contractor on U-Report in Moldova
- Social Protection Cash Consultant, Technical support to design and implement Cash plus pilot (National consultant)
- International individual consultancy to support UNICEF and the Ministry of Public Education of Uzbekistan in capacity development on inclusive teaching
Read also: European University Viadrina
There are over 226 UNICEF jobs available for you to apply for. All you need to do is to visit the www.jobs.unicef.org/ website for more info.
Salesforce Functional Business Analyst, ICTD, New York (Remote)
Job no: 539862
Contract type: Consultancy
Location: United States
Categories: Information Communication Technology
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives, and to defend their rights.
help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
For every child, a connected world
The overarching strategic goal of UNICEF’s ICT Division (ICTD) is to transform and build partnerships with our stakeholders to successfully implement UNICEF programs globally through the use of innovative technology-enabled solutions.
Find Jobs here =======>>>
This position is situated within the Solutions Centre and Support section of ICTD.
- Center provides adequate, user-friendly, and
- program monitoring,
- digital tools, and
- platforms, and
- business process optimization throughout the organization.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
Academic Degrees required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in the Salesforce platform (Sales/Service/Experience/Marketing Cloud and Not for Profit Cloud).
- Experience of working in payment gateways/aggregators and CMS (Drupal) will be a plus.
- Experience working in integration middleware (Azure, Mulesoft, and others) will be a plus.
- Communication skills in written and oral. Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Have experience in Business process modeling.
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, developers, and business partners in providing solution suggestions.
- Experience in project and software delivery lifecycles including scoping, design, development, testing, training.
- Industry qualifications in the Salesforce platform (Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Platform App Builder) are required.
- You must have experience in Digital marketing is a plus.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives.
- Fluency in English is Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish which is an asset.
- Please indicate your ability, availability, and daily/monthly rate (in US$) to undertake the terms of reference above (including travel and daily subsistence allowance, if applicable).
- Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
With the exception of the US Citizens, G4 Visa, and Green Card holders, should the selected candidate and his/her household members reside in the United States under a different visa?
The consultant and his/her household members are required to change their visa status to G4, and the consultant’s household members (spouse) will require an Employment Authorization Card (EAD) to be able to work. Even if he/she was authorized to work under the visa held prior to switching to G-4.
Link to apply
If you want to apply, kindly visit UNICEF 2021 Recruitment portal