Scholarships to study at Cyprus international university (CMU) is a private higher education institution. KMU is one of the largest and best universities in North Cyprus. The campus of the university is located in the capital of Nicosia, 5 km from the city center.
Cyprus International University (CMU) is a private higher education institution. KMU is one of the largest and best universities in North Cyprus. The campus of the university is located in the capital of Nicosia, 5 km from the city center.
General information About the Scholarships to study at Cyprus
The experienced teaching staff and educational infrastructure of the KMU elevate it to the rank of the best universities in Northern Cyprus.
The goal of the academic process and cultural and social events held by the Cyprus International University is to unconditionally provide its students with professional knowledge and skills in the field of modern communication technologies and informatics, to train qualified specialists that meet all modern international standards. In connection with the constant growth of requirements of standards and society, the CMU improves and adapts training programs, making them relevant and modern.
A deeply thought-out approach to all issues of study and everyday life helps students to constantly and effectively apply the accumulated knowledge and skills and abilities acquired in the course of study for the benefit of society. Internationally recognized educational programs and an international diploma, high-tech equipment and a modern, well-equipped campus allow the Cyprus International University to rightfully occupy its well-deserved place among the most prestigious higher educational institutions in Northern Cyprus.
- International accreditation of all study programs
- More than 19,000 students from 110 countries of the world
- Tuition in English
- Modern educational and research center
- Scholarships for International Students
- Availability of a 3 + 1 agreement with two UK universities – University of Wolverhampton and University of Sunderland
- Possibility of obtaining a Double Diploma with the European University Business School, University of Rome Tor Vergata, and Paris School of Business
- Possibility of obtaining a double degree
- Direct admission to doctoral studies (5 years)
- Accelerated 4 + 1 training programs
- International recognition
- Students and graduates of the CMU can continue their studies in Masters and Ph.D. programs in any educational institution in the world.
KMU has cooperation agreements and close partnerships with well-known foreign universities. Among the partners of the Cyprus International University is the Dnepropetrovsk State Financial and Economic Institute of Ukraine.
The international recognition of KMU is evidenced by student and staff exchange programs with a number of well-known foreign universities, including Michigan State University, which is one of the ten best universities in the United States.
The CMU is a member of various international organizations, such as:
- Association of International Educators;
- European Association for International Education;
- European Council for Business Education;
- Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World;
- Higher Education Council of Turkey;
- Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus;
- International Association for Computer Information Systems;
- International Council of Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education;
- National Recognition Centre for the United Kingdom.
Under an agreement with two British universities, the University of Wolverhampton and the University of Sunderland, the university offers its students a double bachelor’s degree after completing four years of university studies. At the same time, students who have completed four or six (depending on the specialty) semesters at CMU with good grades can continue their studies at a partner university in the UK during the last year (or two years) of study with a bachelor’s degree from both universities.
Cyprus International University offers bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and professional programs:
- AGRICULTURAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
- PEDAGOGICAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF FINE ARTS
- FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- LEGAL FACULTY
- MEDICAL FACULTY
- DENTAL FACULTY
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICS
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Documents required for admission:
- Certificate of complete secondary education or diploma of graduation from college, with a certified translation into English (with attachment)
- TOEFL (65 IBT) / IELTS (5.5) or testing upon arrival at the CMU
- A copy of the passport
- Signed document CIU Rules & Regulations (rules for applicants)
Scholarships to Study at Cyprus
All international students upon admission to the CMU receive a 50% discount on tuition. The university provides an amazing opportunity to receive grants of 75% and even 100%! CMU is interested in attracting talented, proactive, and active young people striving for knowledge. Our company will help you in the preparation of all documents for admission in accordance with the requirements of the university and will assist in obtaining a grant for training.
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at Cyprus International University in Cyprus?
- We give information on studying in Cyprus for free;
- We select the university, school, courses, and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.