Reach Oxford University Scholarship 2022 for International Student
Reach Oxford University scholarship 2022 is a full scholarship for students from low-income countries who are economically disadvantaged to pursue an undergraduate degree at Oxford University.
Oxford university has many undergraduate programs such as engineering, natural sciences, business, humanities, and more. It is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK worldwide with a high-quality education.
The reach oxford university scholarship 2022 for international students is highly competitive with 2-3 scholarships to be awarded this year. Read the application guide on OPPGATE below to know more details about the scholarship application.
Who is eligible to apply for Oxford University Scholarships?
To apply for the undergraduate scholarship at oxford university, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of countries that receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Meet the English language requirement of university Proficiency in English ( IELTS or TOEFL is required).
- Obtained/expected to obtain a high school diploma equivalent to the UK qualifications
- Must meet the admission requirements of the undergraduate program and Receive admission from the university.
Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):
- Antigua and Barbuda;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Cape Verde;
- Central African Rep.;
- Dem. Rep.;
- Rep.; Costa Rica;
- Côte d’Ivoire;
- Dominican Republic;
- El Salvador;
- Equatorial Guinea;
- People’s Rep.;
- Kyrgyz Rep.;
- Marshall Islands;
- Federated States;
- North Macedonia;
- Papua New Guinea;
- Saint Helena;
- São Tomé and Príncipe;
- Sierra Leone;
- Solomon Islands;
- South Africa;
- South Sudan;
- Sri Lanka;
- St. Lucia;
- St. Vincent and Grenadines;
- Wallis and Futuna;
- West Bank and Gaza Strip;
List of Eligible Nationalities for Reach Oxford Scholarships
if you do not satisfy the criteria above please check other Fully funded scholarships
Benefits of Oxford university undergraduate scholarships
Recipients of the reach oxford scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees exemption.
- a grant for living expenses.
- One round trip ticket to and from Oxford.
Required Documents for oxford university undergraduate scholarships
The required documents vary depending on the study program. Read the program-specific admission requirements for details.
- Identity Documents.
- copies of the transcript.
- High school diploma/expected graduation certificate.
- Personal Statements.
- Written work if required.
How to Apply for Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships
All applicants must first apply for admission to the University of Oxford
- Choose the program you wish to apply for.
- read the admission requirements for the program you chose.
- if you meet all requirements, create an account UCAS to access the online application
- Fill out the online application and upload all required documents.
- If you are required to sit for an admission test, make sure to register for it test by October 15th. (Read the list of majors that required you to take a test)
- Pay the non-refundable application fee and submit your application by October 15th.
- Some major requires applicants to submit written work as part of the assessment. (read written work submission for details).
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview in December.
- If you have received an admission offer from the university, you will be eligible to apply for the reach oxford scholarship. Details on the scholarship application will be posted here in January
Deadline for Oxford scholarships
The deadline for university admission is October 15th.
The scholarship deadline is to be announced. Check the official website for updates.