Apply for Online MSc Business & Management at Aston University
Online MSc business & management at Aston: Named University of the Year 2020 by The Guardian, Aston University offers excellence in higher education in a reputable, fully online format that is constantly evolving with trends and technologies. We are committed to providing quality industry-focused education that propels your career and fits into your busy lifestyle. Find out more about Harvard business school senior executive program for Africa – leadership – programs – executive education
Online MSc Business & Management at Aston Fast Facts
- 100% online – bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Flexible study option – perfect for working professionals
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
Develop Your Business Edge
The Aston University online MSc Business & Management programme features a versatile business curriculum focused on developing highly competent professionals and managers. Open to students from all disciplines and academic backgrounds, the programme refines business competencies while introducing essential management principles and techniques such as:
Learn to connect strategy, theory, and experience as you develop the ability to think and act as a business professional. Improve your strategic leadership capabilities. Learn to measure and analyze performance, develop organizational strategies, facilitate teamwork and become a confident and successful manager.
Develop intellectual and analytical skills to make strategic, informed, and confident decisions as a manager or leader. Uncover the factors that influence organizational decisions. Improve critical thinking capacities to innovate and create new opportunities.
Put your knowledge to use as you gain a deeper understanding of the operational aspects of a company. Learn how to implement management theory and innovate at the functional level. Become a highly proficient and engaged leader.
Meet our Online MSc Business & Management at Aston Programme Suite
Aston’s fully online MSc Business & Management suite offers programmes specialised to your professional ambition and goals. Boost your career and desired skill set within one of our programmes:
- MSc Business & Management
- MSc Business & Entrepreneurship
- MSc Global Business Management
- MSc Management & Finance
- MSc Management in a Digital Economy
Why Aston University for your MSc Business & Management at Aston?
- Aston University is in the top 1% of business schools worldwide, with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS, the leading accreditation bodies for business schools in the UK, USA and Europe.
- Over the last 20 years, Aston University has consistently been ranked as a top university for graduate employability (80th in the World and 12th in the UK, according to QS Graduate Employability Rankings).
- 100% online study to balance your career, home and studies.
Business & Management Masters Online Programme Recognition
- Triple Accreditation
from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA
- 36th Best University in the UK
The Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability Rating
Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90% Student Satisfaction
National Student Survey
- 100% Online
No campus attendance required
Request More Info
We want you to find the right programme, and offer a dedicated admissions service for our online students. By completing this form you will receive a brochure and a personal advisor will call you to answer your questions and guide you through the application process.
- Choose study
- First name and last name
- Choose your country of current residence
- Enter your email
- Type in your phone number
How can we contact you?
Our admissions team would like to help you make the right choice. We will get in touch with you over the phone to discuss your individual situation and programme of interest.
- √I don’t require a personal advisor. Please do not contact me by phone.
To receive further information about your selected programme, including upcoming webinars and programme highlights tick how we can contact you:
Individuals applying to the online MSc Business & Management programme must have a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) OR an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
Click here to download the Programme guide