Graduate Scholarship 2022 at The College of Europe
The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2022-2023.
Funding your studies can be challenging, however, approximately 70% of College of Europe students are granted scholarships by their government or by public or private institutions.
Explore the navigation bar on the right to find out more about possible scholarships. For all scholarships mentioned on our website (unless otherwise specified), candidates should indicate in the online application form, that they wish to be considered for one of these scholarships.
Scholarships are awarded by the College of Europe according to the final ranking of the candidates. Preselected candidates will be informed about the scholarship decisions as soon as possible after the selection interviews have taken place.
Disclaimer: Although every effort has been made to ensure that information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals, and travel costs.
The countries concerned are:
- Algeria, Armenia,
- the Palestinian Authority,
- Tunisia, and
Graduate Scholarship 2022 Selection procedure:
- Candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu and check the academic and language requirements.
- Candidates have to register and apply online (no motivation needed).
- Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
- After the deadline (19th of January 2022), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Want to know more about the College of Europe at a glance? See Study.
Graduate Scholarship 2022 Benefits
These scholarships cover-
- academic expenses,
- meals and
- travel costs.
Graduate Scholarship 2022Eligibilities
- All applicants to the College requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree
- Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic program for which they apply
- The working languages are English and French. Applicants should have a B2 minimum level for one working language and a B1 minimum level for the other.
- The European Interdisciplinary Studies program at the Natolin campus will accept a limited number of students with basic level French language skills (A2) under the following circumstances:
- the students have a C1 level in English;
- the students have an excellent academic background;
- the students have a high motivation to improve their French language skills, so as to reach a B1 level (at least) during their studies at the College.
How To Apply
Click the link to apply now!
Follow us on Telegram for more updates ====>> US, Canada Travel, Scholarship & VISA Updates