The Master of Public Health MPH requirements For Postgraduate is ongoing to any University graduate in a health or health-related profession, as well as non-health-related graduates and others approved by the University.
All you need is to follow up with the Master of Public Health (MPH) programme Entry requirements before you can apply.
Here are the entry requirements you need to know are as follow;
Master of Public Health MPH requirements For Postgraduate
- As a Graduates in medicine of an approved university must have at least one-year post-registration professional experience;
- Applicants with a health-related undergraduate degree (preferably 2:1 or above) will be able to demonstrate a year relevant public health work experience. Applicants with a non-health-related undergraduate degree will also demonstrate at least two years of relevant public health work experience.
- You are required to at least a GCSE Grade C or GCE O Level pass in Mathematics and English or an equivalent qualification.
- As a student, you need to provide a personal statement detailing why they wish to undertake the programme.
- The Master of Public Health MPH will need one independent academic/professional reference.
- We can consider nursing (non-degree) qualifications
Am hereby to encouraged International students to apply to undertake the Master of Public Health (MPH) programme.
This will be required for professionals working, for example, in health promotion, policy development, and evaluation, in government or non-governmental organizations and other health-related agencies.
Important notes for international students, the working language for the MPH programme is English.
Any International Students who can not speak or write English are required to have passed the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) before commencing the MPH programme.
The following Master of public health MPH standard is required:
- Score at least 7.0
- Score at least 6.5 on each of the four elements of IELTS
- The IELTS reading and writing tests are taken by candidates must be the Academic Reading and Academic Writing tests
However, the TOEFL is no longer classified by UK Visas and Immigration as a Secure English Language Test (SELT).
Currently, University is accepting TOEFL, at the required level, for entry on to Undergraduate and Postgraduate academic programmes.
Kindly click the link to APPLY for Master of Public Health MPH Application Form.