Here are 6 steps on how to cut your husband cheating on you for Another Woman
THIS ONE WEAK ME, WOMEN WE GET SENSE, LET’S APPLY WISDOM TO DEAL WITH OUR MEN. A woman in Yola Adamawa State took her husband’s Phone and checked his Facebook activities; she saw romantic chats with women. She sat down and thought of a way to separate him from the women. However, She came up with a beautiful idea, without even the husband’s knowledge. She came up with the following methods
Some times we writers can bring up funny things but it really happen. What you should look into is how to win my husband back from another woman. So may husband are using Facebook, Whatsapp and other social media to cheat on their wife’s. You need a solutions to this mess, may be you can apply this idea.
How to Cut Your Husband cheating for Another Woman
- She copied all his chats with one of the women.
- She opened a new Facebook account with a Male name
- Now She sent a friend request to the husband, he accepted the request.
- She introduced herself to him. She said “I’m Abu Dar’daee by name, a Member of BOKO HARAM“. I saw all your chats with my wife. I want to warn you to stay away from her if you really want to remain alive. To clear any element of doubt, I have all the chats with me and here they are, you can see.
- So, if you don’t stop sending message or chatting with my wife, I’ll slaughter you like Ram.
- I know you. I know your name is Jamilu, your father’s name is Mohammed, your mother’s name Khadija, you have 3 children’s. Al’ameen, Zahara and Yusuf. Abdulrahman is your best friend and Usman is your neighbor.
- You are a Lecturer working at FCE. You also go to work 9:30AM in the Morning with your friend Usman, you always follow Jambutu street and you spend time together. I’m warning you if you dare call, text or chat with my wife again, I will slaughter you like a Ram as I said earlier”.
The wife was close to him while he read the message. As he was reading it, he kept sniffing and repeating Innalillahi WA innaillaihirraji’un. She asked him what happened, he said nothing. He immediately deleted his Facebook app, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp application and every other social media app.
The following morning, he went and sold the phone in the market and bought an ordinary Nokia. He told his wife to always wake him when ever it’s time for prayers.
She said since that day, he has been observing prayers regularly and spending more time with the family. Lobatan,Shekinah, nko ntoro.yak aba