At this point, we’re not going to discuss when the Canada Visa lottery will be out rather show you how to Login Canada Visa Lottery Account. and also teach you how to create an online Canada Visa account before you can apply for a Canadian immigration Visa.
NOTE: With your Canada Visa lottery account, you will be able to apply, pay your fees, and check your status here at www.canada.ca.
If you have an account before then you don’t need to create a new visa lottery account, click the Canada visa lottery sign-in or Canada visa lottery Login button and provide your login details.
However, we are going to show you how to create Canada.ca Immigration and citizenship account log into Canada Visa Lottery account and how to access the page before you can sign in www.canada.ca.
There is a link for your paper application to your online account. Then click the link for more information.
How to Create Canada.ca Immigration Account – Login Canada Visa Lottery Account
Here are your steps to create and sign-in to Canada visa lottery account using:
- Right here you can use your online banking login to sign-in partner.
- GCKey Government of Canada login
What you need to know about these two accounts is the difference:
- Sign-in Partner called SecureKey Concierge which you will use your online banking information.
- GCKey: here is the Government of Canada credential
Sign in Canada Immigration account
- Go to www.canada.ca and click Sign-in or Sign up icon
- Click continue to sign-in partner and follow the steps.
- Choose the particular government service you are using
- NOTE you will temporarily leave www.Canada.ca official to use your Sign-In Partner
provide you login details and click the “SIGN IN” button.
However, if you have any problem with your account or want to know how to apply for a Canada visa online then feel free to click on the link.