REVIEW: Today, we are going to show you how to open capital one 360 kids savings account, so they can save just like you do.
With Capital One kid’s account, you as the father/mother have to help your kid master the bank basics with the savings account.
Teach your kids how to manage their account with the savings tools and parental controls as an alternative to trust by giving the kids access to their money.
- APY 1.00%
- FEE $0
- The minimum deposit to open $0
- Minimum balance to earn interest $0
- Interest compounding Monthly
- Monthly transaction Limit 6
- Fee per transaction over the limit $10
How To Open Capital One 360 Kids Savings Account
To register a saving account for your kids, kindly follow the steps to open an account in an easy way.
- Go to the Capital One website.
- On the Capital One website, Click the Checking & Savings tap.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click Kids Saving Account.
- Press Open Account
- This will direct you to the online registration form where you will be asked if you are an existing Capital One account. No Tap NO.
- A Columns page will appear Adult’s account information and Kid’s Account information
- Provide your personal and contact details in the registration form.
- Leave out anything that doesn’t apply to your kid including SSN and employment information.
- Agree the Capital One terms & Conditions.
- Click Now and let add money.
After you complete Capital one kids saving account registration, go back to Capital one kids login page and sign in to your kid’s account.
Was this article Helpful?
If you need any assistance from us, kindly use the comment box to drop your comment.